Declined ⛥⸸Rabbit⸸⛥(gag+Mute)'s Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbito

What's your username? Rabb!t

What is your SteamID? 76561198961124335

What is your type of punishment? Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Cowboy

Why were you punished? Micspam/overtalk

Why should we revoke your punishment? I was talking in a femenine voice in which cowboy muted me after giving me "multiple warnings" for overtalking (gave me one which was just "stfu nobody likes your gay voice" or something similar) Ive been doing as such for a while now and havent ever gotten muted before so i do not know why i am muted now. I always try to speak when nobody else is so for this reason specifically. I never intedned to "micspam" which i dont consider talking the way i was micspam. Im still sorry for what i did.

Howdy Doodle Rabbit

Here is your previous appeal

Lots of stuff to unpack here but let's get something straight out of the way. I did not say "Stfu nobody likes your gay voice" I told you explicitly to stop doing that annoying voice impression you use and overtalking warden, even telling you that you'd be muted for it if you continued to do so.

This is just an example, while i wouldn't normally take issue with just this behavior alone, you would consistently do so while overtalking warden and as i said, nobody finds it funny. It's just plain annoying and i told you plain as day that if you continued to do it, I'd mute you.

Fast forward about 15 minutes and i teamswitch to red team, you say "Oh is cowboy gone" and then proceed to continue with the same annoying voice and overtalking the warden after you were told to stop because you thought i left the server.

Ive been doing as such for a while now and havent ever gotten muted before so i do not know why i am muted now.
Actually you HAVE been muted before for issues similar to this one, 6 times in fact.

Mute IMO needs to stick since this is your second perm appeal, leaving this for my mentor @Semicolon Backslash for final decision

• Agree
Reactions: _Black
I said "oh cowboys gone, aww" and the round after i saw you, i knew you were in the server still, and did not take you seriously when you said it because i thought you were joking at the time. The previous mutes were not the same as this, i have spoken too loudly because i still dont know how to properly adjust my mics volume. I understand your opinion about leaving the mute I just wanted to make communicating to others interesting.

• Dumb
Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread