*.ۣobstruct.ۣ* sandmanspam dm_duel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

He kept spamming his sandman for a good 20/30 minutes, some people got fed up and left, he wasn't the only one to spam, indeed there were a lot of other people who rocketspammed for 10 mins and always succeeded in getting kills with him immobilizing players. Even tho we reported all of them no admin showed up.

Here is a demo:

Attachments

• scoutspamming.zip
    654.9 KB · Views: 193
Hello.

Was about to post a demo too, Ventus explained all, you guys can check the chatlog to see how people are complaining about this spammer.
Also, I see a loooot of spammers in this map (almost everytime), and it's rare to see an admin coming when we use the !call command. I play the most on this server and I always see a sniper camping near a supply locker or a soldier spamming in each games.
This server really need an active admin, just saying.

I took some screens of some spammers but I don't think that the screenshots will be enough to report the spammers.
Sometimes, when we report them, they just stop spamming.

This guy is an exemple :
1390084854-2014-01-18-00001.jpg

1390084854-2014-01-18-00002.jpg

Not gonna talk about him, it's not really my report thread, but just saying.

some people got fed up and left
That was the first time that I hear "monster rage quit".

Attachments

• ballspam.zip
    778.3 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Ron was working on an anti-spam plugin some time ago. Not sure what happened to that. An admin might also help indeed.

Electrod, you should know that calling is fairly useless. 80% of the calls are done for little reason and nothing ever goes on when we go there. I take it more seriously if a trusted person does it, but the most effective way to get one of us in has always been and remains to be a message over Steam.

I have given both players a day ban.

Evo

Well, thank you Evo, I'll think about contacting directly an admin next time.

All we need is someone to edit the map to add a bullet block...

I can try that... Maybe also get rid of the people standing near a resupply locker...we could work ourselves a way around this.

Ron was working on an anti-spam plugin some time ago. Not sure what happened to that. An admin might also help indeed.

Electrod, you should know that calling is fairly useless. 80% of the calls are done for little reason and nothing ever goes on when we go there. I take it more seriously if a trusted person does it, but the most effective way to get one of us in has always been and remains to be a message over Steam.

I have given both players a day ban.

Evo
well such a plugin is not hat easy maybe also not possible without screwing something up

It seems like evo banned obstruct, sadly that is his 3rd ban and he was warned multiple times. Next time it will have to be much longer.

Oh, I should have checked for previous bans.

No harm done, I will make it longer then.

Also @ Kevin, Ron already had an idea how it was going to work, he explained it to me back then.

I saw the player in game today at 0:15~am UTC +2
Is he confirmed to be unbanned?

I saw the player in game today at 0:15~am UTC +2
Is he confirmed to be unbanned?

Yes : "I have given both players a day ban".
As what Ron said, he was banned for 3 days.
If he ever restart breaking the rules, report him again, preferably with a demo.

Last edited:
He was banned for only 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread