Invalid [ΛКФÐ] ʜɑȥʜʏ Mod Application! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazhy

Hey! I would like to apply for Dodgeball #04!

Name: [ΛКФÐ] ʜɑȥʜʏ Or in real life, Marcus

Age: I'm 11 years old and I think I will be mature enough to participate in helping the community
Steam ID: [U:1:154453173]

Online Times: Weekdays 4PM-10PM I could be online. Weekends 9AM-11PM I could be online, I live in UK.

Server(s) I would like to apply for: As I said ^^ I would like to apply for Dodgeball #04
Microphone: No, I do not have a microphone (yet)

Previous admin/moderator skills: I have been a mod on a MC server and a Helper, I have also have wise knowledge to Slay/Kick stealers, Ban hackers, Gag any mic/chat spam and kick people being racist (Gag for 60 mins if does again.)

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I have a great experience with the relevent commands.

Why should you choose me to be part of the team: I think you should choose me because I
would be a great Admin and I will do the best I can. I will punish the bad, reward the good.

Punishments and Policies: If someone steals, I slay, If someone hacks, I ban If someone uses racist language, I kick/ Gag for 60 mins. If ANYONE mic spams or chat spams they will get a Gag/mute, If anyone impersonates an admin, I will ban.(for 120 mins, If they come back with same name I will perm ban) I will gag people who are sending trade offers without /t. I will ban (60 mins) anyone who advertises E.G: Here guys! Join this server, 108.197.78:18668 <-- Random fake IP. (But the people who say it will type real server IP's.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my Application, I hope to here from you soon.
-Marcus/[ΛКФÐ] ʜɑȥʜʏ

You have only 16 hours of playtime, the minimum you need is 72 hours of playtime (3 days) before you can apply.

Also if you are younger than 15 years old then you need permission to apply from an full admin.

And that btw isn't your steam ID. This is : STEAM_0:0:84081298

This app is invalid due to the reason above. You may reapply once you meet the playtime requirement and you recieve a permission from an admin.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread