Declined »Tr«-∑ ßÞØ Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

»Tr«-∑ ßÞØ

The server/s you would like to apply for:cp_orange_x3_panda.tf wcs

Your Name/Nickname:my name is »Tr«-∑ ßÞØ/real name baillie

Your Age:18

Your SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035876399/

Your Online times and your timezone:I am online allday unless at work or sick or going out but mostly on all day my time zone is london the time right now its 19:13:30.

Do you have a microphone and do you intend to use it to communicate with the players:yes very good wiht players with talking.

Do you have any previous administrative experience:ask all of my mates if i have been admin i am been admin ob dodgeball servers before and mod.

What are the Panda Community servers you are most frequently on:cp_orange_x3_panda.tf wcs.

Do you have any experience in administrating with SourceMod:yes i do have a good admin sourcemod with tf2.

Why would you be a good staff member:I really know what to do if someones hacking or aimbot or anythng like that they will get kick/baned for how everlong admin want them to be baned for.

A brief description on how you deal with the various offenses:talk to them ask how they feel and if there ok ill let them be free and ill chat alot

Well, everything seems fine except last part "A brief description on how you deal with various offences" what admins mean by that how will you mute/gag them.Chatting is important as admin but you need to know when to gag or mute

Well, everything seems fine except last part "A brief description on how you deal with various offences" what admins mean by that how will you mute/gag them.Chatting is important as admin but you need to know when to gag or mute
I think you missed the part where his SteamID is wrong and I really need to reformat that template with bold letters

• Agree
Reactions: stalker455655
I think you missed the part where his SteamID is wrong and I really need to reformat that template with bold letters

Yeah my bad, i was really tired sorry.

He hasn't been on the forum since he made his app and never edited the final question. Seems to be no use.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread