Superman glasses, (this thread is related to tf2 jb panda!) (1 Viewer)

Will i get banned if i come back to the jailbreak server under a different name For example: Noobmaster_99, I am asking because i say, Baldman rebells gets caught takes a hmmm? Say 20 minute break then come back under a different name, most likely won't be noticed by the guards because they tie all my rebell strats to Baldman not noobmaster_99!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-27 174756.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-27 174756.png
    245.2 KB · Views: 26
I mean, I think as long its not an ALT account, I see people change their names all the time, but it can be pretty easy to notice

I mean, I think as long its not an ALT account, I see people change their names all the time, but it can be pretty easy to notice
Basically this, though I can explain why it's easy to find out who you are/were anyways. Deleting your past personas on your Steam Profile is easy, but HLStats tracks your past usernames, at least the ones you used after you made a Panda account, regardless of deleting past names. It shows how many kills and time spent on a username. So if you just changed your name to something random, mass freekilled, changed back, someone could easily see the short time and large amount of kills you obtained during that time and easily see that it was you.

Basically this, though I can explain why it's easy to find out who you are/were anyways. Deleting your past personas on your Steam Profile is easy, but HLStats tracks your past usernames, at least the ones you used after you made a Panda account, regardless of deleting past names. It shows how many kills and time spent on a username. So if you just changed your name to something random, mass freekilled, changed back, someone could easily see the short time and large amount of kills you obtained during that time and easily see that it was you.
The thing is they have to go to hlstats to find out about that so if I'm in a active match they'll have to wait until they're dead or the match is over

Users who are viewing this thread