Donator (1 Viewer)

theSeto

Donator
Since my first thread got pretty much ignored i'll make another one, So it's been over a month now since i donated and nothing happend and weekly PM's don't seem to help. What else can i do or do i have to keep waiting?

It takes some time for him to do so.

Since my first thread got pretty much ignored i'll make another one, So it's been over a month now since i donated and nothing happend and weekly PM's don't seem to help. What else can i do or do i have to keep waiting?
Aight aight aight so the thing is, Kevin does it manually. The "send me a message" thing is from like 2014 when he was more active.

People who donate now might have to wait everything from 1 week to literal months.

Q&A:

Q.Will you get the donator status and perks?
A. Eventually! Everyone does, even those few who waited 5 months and virtually gave up.

Q. Should he update the information on how long it might take?
A. Yes.

Q. Is it unethical to not update it?
A. Absolutely!

Q. Should he make an automated system?
A. Some says he should!

Q. Is it shitty for people giving away money/keys and expecting perks in return?
A. Very!

Q. Will you be compensated for the time it takes?
A. No!

Edit:
Q. What can you do to get it faster?
A. All you can do is wait:(

Hope this helps!

Aight aight aight so the thing is, Kevin does it manually. The "send me a message" thing is from like 2014 when he was more active.

People who donate now might have to wait everything from 1 week to literal months.

Q&A:

Q.Will you get the donator status and perks?
A. Eventually! Everyone does, even those few who waited 5 months and virtually gave up.

Q. Should he update the information on how long it might take?
A. Yes.

Q. Is it unethical to not update it?
A. Absolutely!

Q. Should he make an automated system?
A. Some says he should!

Q. Is it shitty for people giving away money/keys and expecting perks in return?
A. Very!

Q. Will you be compensated for the time it takes?
A. No!

Edit:
Q. What can you do to get it faster?
A. All you can do is wait:(

Hope this helps!
Sure does lmao, ty

Users who are viewing this thread