Accepted Zero's First Administrator Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroPC

ZeroPC’s Admin Application

- Your name and/or nickname

ZeroPC, just call me Zero

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

I don’t need permission as NY Jailbreak is in need of admins and I meet the age requirement to apply

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:1:21113254

- Your general online times and your timezone

I live in the EST (Eastern Standard Time), I am on for at least 2 hours a day (currently). I am usually am available all day most of the week. I do have a job where I work Monday, Thursday, and Saturday nights (I'll be active on the mornings and noons on those days). I would be most active during the night shift of Jailbreak. A.k.a: 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM if I got the job

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

NY Jailbreak is what I am applying for. I recently started visiting Deathrun.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Anyone who knows me knows I have a microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

This is a tricky one. I’ve never really officially gotten a job as a mod or admin in the past (with the exception of a few discords), but people have accused me of being admin because of my attitude and respect towards server policies. I know how an admin must behave during his/her job. I am currently administrating an active discord with 30+ users if that's something.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Administrating? No. Using in general? Yes

I am aware of some of the common commands, (A.ka: !gag !mute !kick !ban, ect.) with much more experience to come. It’s easy for me to learn and catch on with something like that.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I have seen how much chaos can be caused on the NY Jailbreak server and I’m pretty sure the users I know who actively play on it can agree with that much at least. I also grow tired when there is no order when I am on. I try to warn people about the rules, I let them be aware of punishments, and I do my best to help keep order, but as someone who doesn’t have much power at all, there is nothing I can do. All I want to do is help keep order and make sure rule breakers see justice.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I always give a warning for most players who break a rule, with the exception of mass free killing, hacking, ect. As admin, I would want to make sure the game is still fun with rules. I want to make sure everyone is having a good time. Of course, I do need to make punishments.

The following is my “first order” numbers for punishments. These are not final as they are my first draft of numbers but I would like some feedback to improve them.

Insulting/Non-English in VC or Chatbox/Advertising/Begging

1st: Warn

2nd: Gag/Mute for 120 minutes

3rd: Gag/Mute for 360 minutes

4th: Gag/Mute for 1440 minutes

5th: Gag/Mute for 7200 minutes

6th: Perma gag/mute

Mic/Chat Spam

2nd: Gag/mute for 360 minutes

3rd: Gag/mute for 1440 minutes

4th: Gag/mute for 2880 minutes

5th: Gag/mute for 7200 minutes

Racism (I should not need to give warnings for racism. It is simply inappropriate)

1st: Gag/Mute for 360 minutes

2nd: Gag/Mute for 1440 minutes

3rd: Gag/Mute for 2880 minutes

4th: Gag/Mute for 5760 minutes

5th: Perma gag/mute

Exploiting:

1st: Warn and slay

2nd: Server ban for 120 minutes

3rd: Server ban for 360 minutes

4th: Server ban for 1440 minutes

5th: Server ban for 2880 minutes

6th: Perma server ban

Call Abuse:

1st: Announce I am on the server

2nd: Server ban for 1440 minutes

3rd: Server ban for 2880 minutes

4th: Server ban for 7200 minutes

5th: Perma Ban

Force Freeday/Fail Warden:

1st: Firm warning and Slay

2nd: Guard ban for 120 minutes

3rd: Guard ban for 240 minutes

4th: Guard ban for 360 minutes

5th: Guard ban for 1440 minutes

6th: Perma guard ban

No Mic on Guards:

1st: Perma guard ban until user can prove they have a mic

Freekilling (I will always respawn affected reds):

1st: Slay and warn

Mass Free Killing:

1st: Guard ban for 1440 minutes

2nd: Perma guard ban

(I'm still thinking about these numbers for MFK, again, could use some feedback)

Tricking Reds as Guards:

3rd: Guard ban for 360 minutes

4th: Guard ban for 720 minutes

Ghosting:

2nd: Gag/Mute for 120 minutes

3rd: Gag/Mute for 360 minutes

4th: Gag/Mute for 1440 minutes

5th: Gag/Mute for 7200 minutes

Hacking:

1st: Server ban for 999999 minutes (I will make a demo in the event of hacking and send it to my mentor for a perma ban)

Baiting:

2nd: Slay

3rd: Guard ban for 120 minutes

4th: Guard ban for 240 minutes

5th: Guard ban for 360 minutes

6th: Guard ban for 1440 minutes

7th: Perma guard ban

Round Sabotage/Armoury Camping/Favoring:

1st: Slay and warn

This is my first application for such a job as admin and I hope it looks neat and readable. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone a lot better. Please leave me feedback as I want to do the best I can with making my application readable for everyone. I am here to help, and I hope I can deliver that help.

My GameME
SourceBans
SourceComms

NY JB Admins: @Madact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread