Zeprus++ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
after thinking about it for a long time i accept it.

major requirement is an apologize thread from @Zeprus to be unbanned from the gameservers aswell.
shouldnt he be interested in making an thread i'll re-ban the forum account and keep the gameserver ban up aswell.

Okay it's been a long time, 204 days to be exact, so if a large amount of you does not even know what this thread is about, don't waste your time digging for it. A lot of shit happened, not worth the effort of finding out. I'll provide a short recapp regardless to make everything less confusing:

- shit happened
- shit happened
- shit happened
- shit happened

After 2 failed unban appeals and half a year worth of waiting I got a chance to say sorry.
Mainly this apology goes to @Kevin whos trust I abused and @Emmi who I said some unpleasant stuff about. Another person I want to apologize directly to is @Madact . I was not aware that you had such a bad past with those 3 players and am sorry you lost your respect of me as a result of that. But also to whoever else holds a grudge against me, I know for a fact that @Zushikikato Wolfeh is one of them. I also owe an apology to the community as a whole as I disturbed the forums and caused drama.

Also please, as soon as someone who's in the position of locking thread sees this, lock it. I still do not plan to return to the forums.

@Stabbin I hope you liked the joke in the title.

unbanned from the gameservers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread