zan0

Name of your Banned Steam Account: zAn

Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:63135409

Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-02-03 16:10:48

Reason about the Ban: Exploit

Admin that Banned you: Kruphixx

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I was simply too focused on the game and not on the game chat,
I just wanted to kill the sniper who was on a tower and have had a lot of action happening...
Freezing me would have been much better since I would have automatically looked at the chat to understand what is happening, but instead I had gotten a permanent ban.

I would also like to include the fact that one of my bans was a result of an honest mistake that happens to many, (VPN) and I hoped it wouldn't be counted towards my final ban.
i have gotten a ban for accidentally not noticing my VPN was on. I really wished this would be disregarded as an honest mistake that i have not noticed.
Please give me another chance, I would not do something on purpose just to get myself banned. I came back awhile ago and I really started to enjoy playing again.

Me and @Kruphixx have told you not to do it, you even did the exploit in the past many times, also using console commands for your own advantage should also tell you that its exploiting in the first place, that's what i'm thinking atleast.
But yeah I agree, a perm ban for that is quite too much, judging by the Panda punishment stacks and not deleting the ban for VPN is quite odd, my thoughts only.

Uber pretty much said it all. Both me and him warned you, and this wasn't the first time you were doing this exploit. It's sadly your fault for not looking at in-game chat.

However I'll reduce the ban to 1 month, since I've been told that the VPN ban doesn't count towards stacking.

Semi-accepted I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread