yperz (1 Viewer)

haze

hello my name's yperz and i come from FoG jailbreak, vsh and trade.
i wasted my life over there and i plan to waste more here.
dodgeball seems fun

Heyy yperz, always nice to see db players joining the forums :) welcome!

Reactions: haze
guys apologies for the mess
i printed in black and white but it came out like this

• Funny
Reactions: Waxel
Aw man its cool all's good from this end and can't wait to meet you in the severs and forums

hello my name's yperz and i come from FoG jailbreak, vsh and trade.
i wasted my life over there and i plan to waste more here.
dodgeball seems fun
why not in comic sans?

I would like to thank everyone here for either murdering my eyes or not murdering them

¿̸̳̪͎̱̝̖͖̯͆q̵̬̪̺̲̙͉̾̈́͆̆͘͝n̷̨̨̮̖͙̳̣̦͒̐͊̌͑̀͑͝l̷̡̧͎̥͓̠̬̹̻̺͔͓̻̍̌ɔ̴̧̛͇̻̟̺̯̖̍́̀̇̿̄͊̔̈́ ̵̰̞͍̪̞̞͈͎̈́̀́s̷̡͙̤̣̯̣̘̖͇̪̒ʇ̸̡̫̳̣͖̼̫̱̜͖̣̪̯̠̅͘̚͜u̶̪̮̠̗̅̋͋͆̔̀̈́̓͊̉̆̐̕͝ơ̵̦̣̳̩̲͈̔̌̂̃̈́͑̕͘͜͜ɟ̶͙̰͕̗̖̽̔̿̓̉̇͒́͊̚ͅ ̴̡̡̱͕̭̟͙̩̤̹͎͋̍̆̃̂̓̂̋͛̚͠͝p̷̗̠̦̠̜̞͙̠͈̈́̓̎̐͆̈̊̂̀̓͑̍̃̚͜ɹ̶̛̠͙͙͕̻̻͖̹̫̓͌̾̈́̽́͂͂̍̇̔̇̓̕ᴉ̴̨̝̬̲̱̦̰̻̹̝̈ǝ̷̥͓̺̣̜͇̟̪̘͆̾͐̅̋̓͑̆̓͑̓̏̊͘ʍ̴̡̱̫̦̘̭̹̦̥̪̪̞̆̐̎͂͆̍̃̈́̑͘ ̶̨͕̬͔̠͖̠̻̦̠̉͛p̶͈̺̹͔̞̜̣̖̲̌̽̔͋͑̽̄̋̓͝ự̷̑̽̈́ɐ̸̨̱͓̮͕̼̯̰̞͉͉̹̯̻͍͌̕ ̴̩̖͈̈́̓͠s̶̢̠̫̞͔̩̪̭̼̟̥͗͋͌͋̂̅̒̕ɹ̴̝̤̟͆̅͂́̐̏͆̀̾͛͑̈́̈́̕̕o̶̯͕͎̹͍̜͙̟̤̦̱̭͑̓̋l̵̛̙̗̖̝͓̻̺̩̣̜͎͚̽͑͆̀o̷̱̰̻͈̠̟̿̇̃͠ɔ̷̞̗̜̦̀̈̃̾̏̇ ̴̛̰̠̻̪͓̫̓̅̇͑̓͛̽͒̃͋͘ʎ̷̨̱̗̠̺̳͔̘̖͒̎͐̽̋̈͋̿̈́̑̔̋͒̕ɔ̷̭̩̜͍͎̭͚͍̈́̄̐͐͗̉̊̄͋͝͝u̶̧̜̙̠̖̣̜̻͇͚̠̘̙͕̎͌͊̊̎̄̕͝͠ͅɐ̵̛̪̪͌̓̄̑̄̋̀̽͗̌̒ɟ̷͍̩̊̏̔̊̀̂̽̔̈́ ̵̹̝͔̯̲͎̲̀͗̋̽̈̉͂͆͂͗͝'̶̢̢̛̱̺̩̯̖̠̫͔̝̪̉́̍̉̏̃̇͜ş̵̯̪̃͐̑̽ᴉ̶͉͈̔̆̇̐̃̉͊͝͠͝ɥ̶̢̬͎̦̙̩̹͚̙̱̝͌̿̇͜͠ʇ̸̭͔͉͑̎̈́̂͌̓̄̽̈́̌̃̚̕ ̵̢̧͓̜̖̖͖̠̳̜̙̝̿́́̈́͛̐̆s̴͚͙͔̞̣͔͇̤̹̞̳͙͕̀̃̈́̎͂̈̉͘̚͝ᴉ̷̨̢̠͓̰̰̣̣̰̥̯͎͎̭̬̋̆̅̅ ̴͔̭͖̬̔̏̊͒̏͊̎̑̓̈́́̆ɟ̴̻̯̲̣͚̓͗͗̽̅̄ʇ̵̡͗́̌̓͑̈́̊̊͌̚͝ʍ̶̡̧̡͖͓͔̣́ ̴̠̞̟̬̖̣̦̠̫̗̖͓̼̽̀̓͐̉̅͒͗̕͠ǒ̵̡̧̧͓̮͈̰͖̻͇̬̭́͑̂̓͑̂̈⅄̸̩̳̖̟̼͠

• Winner
Reactions: Roar

Users who are viewing this thread