"You've been added to the banned list" (1 Viewer)

Missclick

May I ask why this message ("You've been added to the banned list") randomly appeared as I disconnected from the deathrun server for literally doing nothing at all? I'm pretty familiar with the rules and I didn't do anything obscene at all. Unless copying your IPaddress is somehow against the rules. Dunno why you guys would randomly ban someone with zero warning unless they're clearly cheating. Mind being a little more clear towards your clients in the future? :nekoheart:

May I ask why this message ("You've been added to the banned list") randomly appeared as I disconnected from the deathrun server for literally doing nothing at all? I'm pretty familiar with the rules and I didn't do anything obscene at all. Unless copying your IPaddress is somehow against the rules. Dunno why you guys would randomly ban someone with zero warning unless they're clearly cheating. Mind being a little more clear towards your clients in the future? :nekoheart:
you obviously triggered something that a normal player cant trigger.
this can be various things like trying to exploit on the server or using RCON exploits and so on.

not sure what you mean with copying your ip address you mean since it isnt listed anywhere.

so explain in detail what you did and maybe we can help.

Users who are viewing this thread