Declined Your Life in One Bullet ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Sniper II

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:220518831&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Elite Soldier
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/devilware/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-11-23 01:06:20
Reason about the Ban: People said i was hacking, so they voted me off because of some flicks or smthng like tha, i was not using any cheats of any kind
Admin that Banned you: Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: because i wasnt hacking nor using anythng external to the game, also a lot of time has passed and i want to have fun on your servers

Last edited:
So, since Luigi is currently unable to attend to anything regarding Panda, we're going to have a rather difficult time appealing you without the evidence he was supposed to collect during the time of your ban. I'll speak to a few other admins and see what we're going to do about this. Please be patient, and we'll get back to you with whatever information we can. Thank you.

So, since Luigi is currently unable to attend to anything regarding Panda, we're going to have a rather difficult time appealing you without the evidence he was supposed to collect during the time of your ban. I'll speak to a few other admins and see what we're going to do about this. Please be patient, and we'll get back to you with whatever information we can. Thank you.
yes sir!

Reactions: Gold
I've done a little digging on this one.

Luigi issued a web ban to you on November 23rd 2017.
I found the player report against you here:

I will be reviewing this demo myself and will give a verdict soon.

Demo is compelling that you were indeed cheating. Anyone who thinks the demo shows otherwise is welcome to issue an unban.
Declined and archived.

• Agree
Reactions: HorizonCookie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread