You know, I never did this, TIME TO NOW! (1 Viewer)

Jose Stalino

Hello there (general kenobi)! My name is Jose Stalino (better known as Slightly if you remember). My real name in Domineco and I’m from Buffalo NY. I currently main Heavy in the game TF2 and I dream of one day getting a bruins flames Officers Ushanka to bring out my inner commie. I do have a heart murmur (so my heart has problems like my brain) and ADHD as well. I do theatre as a hobby when video games are inaccessible to me, and it’s fun. I feel like this should’ve been the first thing I posted on the forums instead of an admin application that I didn’t even want to make tbh. (Long story, discord me for details, it’s juicy).
I did take a break from the game for about a full 8 months after my prized items got deleted by my sister getting on my pc and deleting them from my backpack. She did it literally because I didn’t let her use my phone to watch a... film (NSFW). But now I’m back to kick gum and chew ass, and I’m all out of ass! Hope to have fun with you all as I have.

Reactions: Danny
yes hi

I’m not really a commie, it’s more Ironic just to make my history teacher angry. But thanks for being welcoming!

How's it going buddy old pal even though you aren't old man lol

Users who are viewing this thread