Yes, yes sir. The time has come (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patmosphere

Donator
Mmmhh yes, everyone has been aware that the thing could come out in any time: ladies and gentlemen, I want to show you this curious boy:
0.jpg

Blue helmet with weird eyes applied on it, supermarioblocks-granades on his chest and the cyan colour theme for the body, who is this guy? Obvious: Goomba soldier.
Now, you know already why I'm posting that here, this hale is really damn buggy when it comes out for a poor player who didn't select the boss for a mistake. I saw people who ragequitted too many times just for seeing his chances and hopes dying under the simple ray of a sentrygun or the bullets orde from an heavy with critz. The possibility to fuck this lil "blu-ldier" is given just by the fact that when it finishes trapped by an attack to a wall or something similar, he would to betray the fate with the rage, but in the most of the cases he gets stuck for his own one. His rage makes him becoming giant and übercharged for a while, "becoming giant" is a dangerous factor for determinate his possible lost game. In the ending, just that: I'm saying that it could be better sostitute him with another one, maybe with another soldier hale [maybe not common like Painis cupcake lol].
[P.S. this thread is ready to give a warm welcome to all the people who are attached to this hale, and now who hate me]

Update Phatrages, it now checks if it's safe for the boss to resize.

If the conditions aren't safe for the boss to resize, it won't resize.

Update Phatrages, it now checks if it's safe for the boss to resize.

If the conditions aren't safe for the boss to resize, it won't resize.

Does he still rage and atleast stuns the other people and gets uber, just without resizing? If the resize blocker stops him from raging he literally needs to go to a specific spot everytime just to rage which wouldn't make him better at all...

Does he still rage and atleast stuns the other people and gets uber, just without resizing? If the resize blocker stops him from raging he literally needs to go to a specific spot everytime just to rage which wouldn't make him better at all...

Other rages will work fine, it only doesn't scale if its not safe to do so.

I'm still crying (*yelling*) for this poor bugged boy. Once again I've seen a random guy, who was playing it, stuck... but there's a little funny part this time. He got stuck in the ground of the map north mountain... and when he turned normal, he was still stuck with his feet: how sad. The admin @Mrs.Clockie decided to respawn him for not letting the round to directly poop in a lost game for the hale. *Obviusly he died after cause the map was huge* (BUT THOSE'RE OTHER THINGS). Turning back to this theme... someone makes a poll there for vote if remove this boss or just changing his rage please =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread