Accepted Yelowchys admin application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yelowchy

Nickname: Yelowchy.

Name: Oliver.

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:119575196

Server time: 5.00PM - 11.00PM CEST (weekdays) / 5.00 PM - 4.00 AM CEST (weekends)

Timezone: CEST/GMT+2

Applying for: 2Fort#16 | I will gladly visit other servers in the case of a report and/or call.

Microphone?: Yes, but i rarely use it outside jailbreak.

Previous admin experience: None.

Experience with sourcemod: I know the basics.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

You should accept me because im a dedicated and active person in the community, who will gladly help the community in dealing with its rulebreakers.
Several existing staff members have mentioned that the 2Fort#16 server is understaffed and that's something i want to combat by becoming an 2Fort#16 server admin.
Im very open to learning from existing staff members, and if i get accepted i will make sure to absorb all help, advice, and guidance i recieve during my trial phase.

Policies and punishments:

Micspam: Warning > 2hr mute > 8hr mute > 24 hr mute > 1 week mute > 1 month mute > permanent Mute.
Hacking: Record with demo, if 100% sure is hacking : Permanent ban.
Offensive chat: Warning > 2hr gag/mute > 8hr mute/gag > 24hr mute/gag > 1 week mute/gag > 1 month mute/gag > permanent mute/gag
Racism: 2hr silence > 8hr silence > 1 day silence > 1 week silence > 2 week silence > permanent silence.
Advertising hacks: Warning > permanent Silence.
Calling out undercover staff: 24hr silence.
Inappropriate spray: permanent sprayban.
Non-english language in voicechat/textchat: Warning > 2hr mute/gag > 8hr mute/gag > 24 hr mute/gag > 1 week mute/gag > 1 month mute/gag > permanent mute/gag.

Helpful links:

Yelowchys GameMe
Steam profile.
SteamRep.
Comms.
Bans.
Side note: i currently only have 3 days playtime, however i will be working to increase this while the application is being reviewed.

@Heratade
@Milky

Hy, Yelowchy. Nice to see you apply for 2Fort.

Application is short but looks neat. The punishment section is OK but it could use some tweaks: You put the same pattern on every chat offense. The punishment lengths varies from admin to admin, so it's a fluid thing, but I do believe offensive language towards other players shouldn't be taken easy. If you plan to give 2 hours for minor offenses, like foreign language or caps overuse, I'd suggest you put 6 hours as first punishment for insults/racism. Obstructing admin should be between 2 to 6 hours, not 24 hours.

I have no opinion about you as a person and if you're fit for this position. I still haven't had any chance to play with you because I was inactive for 3 weeks or so. I should get back soon. Give me a bit time before I give you final rating, for now I'm staying neutral.

The rest is fine. I like your dedication. Hope you won't lose interest in becoming the orange guy, ctf_2fort is a bit understaffed at the moment. See you on the server. Good luck! :rarebutterfly:

• Agree
Reactions: Yelowchy
2019-08-15 (2).png

2019-08-15 (4).png

Event logs seem decent enough with odd connecting reconnecting moments, but there is at least 8-9 of those hours in spectator mode.
I didn't expect you to go for it so fast and I have a feeling you may burn out fast due to this. It's clear you are trying to get as much hours as possible in order to qualify and that's all ready not exactly looking good. I suspected hour farming, but your event logs have stopped me from making that call.
I want this to be on for a while, at least 2-3 months. I want to see what you plateau at and see if you do indeed burn out. If that's not the case then great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread