Declined Yee_To_The_Haw69 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname

I usally go by the name Yee_To_The_Haw69.

- Your age

I'm 16.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

I'm over the age of 15 so I did not need permission.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:154694270

- Your general online times and your timezone

I mainly play on the weekends usually between 6p.m-1a.m. My timezone is CET. (Central European Time)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I would like to apply for #25 trading server which is where I've spent basically all my time on. And I have no problem helping on other servers.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I do have a microphone which I use frequently.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I do not have any previous experience as a admin or moderator.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No I don't.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

You should choose me because I've played on your #25 server for a couple years now and I've never cause trouble or disturbance for other players. I really enjoy playing on your server's, and I've met many good people, some I've even become close friends with. There have been times where some player comes in mic or chat spamming or just ruining the fun for others and there was no admin online to prevent it. And I feel as I should be able to give back to the players by stopping these griefer's. I feel as I would be a good fit as an admin being that I can place myself in other players shoes and come to a good and reasonable punishment for that certain situation. I'm a pretty friendly guy and don't really let my feelings get the better of me.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I'm a more laid back kind-of-guy so if the situation isn't as severe I would warn 1 or 2 times before actually punishing that player. This is how I would lay down the bans:

Racism/Discrimination= It all depends of the severity but if I warn that player twice and it continues, the minimum punishment would be a 3 day ban. I can understand people being toxic, but I feel as racism and discrimination is more severe and there should be a more severe punishment.

Cheating or advertising cheats = permban

Toxicity/Micspam/Chatspam = Warns - 240 minutes gag/mute - 480 minutes gag/mute - 720 minutes gag/mute - 4320 minutes gag/mute - permban

NSFW = max two warnings/informed - Kick - If they rejoin without complying it will become a spray ban

Thank you for reading through my full application!
:rolleyes:

Hey, Yee_To_The_Haw

I haven't seen you around much on the trade server, so it would be nice to meet you, and also enforce the rules to the rule breaker's, I've taken a look at your previous chat history, and there's a couple of things on there that has been toxic/insulting, You also have 0 bans but 2 Comm blocks, 1 for spam, and 1 for FL, and they could also affect your application, however, they are old commblocks.

I'm going to have to stay NEUTRAL at this moment in time because i would like to see some player reports on the forums and some use of !calladmin. I'd also like to point out your punishment times are a bit too short compared to the rest of the teams times. As off the rest of the application it looks good. But i won't make my decision yet.

Good luck on your application! :)

Hey, Yee_To_The_Haw

I haven't seen you around much on the trade server, so it would be nice to meet you, and also enforce the rules to the rule breaker's, I've taken a look at your previous chat history, and there's a couple of things on there that has been toxic/insulting, You also have 0 bans but 2 Comm blocks, 1 for spam, and 1 for FL, and they could also affect your application, however, they are old commblocks.

I'm going to have to stay NEUTRAL at this moment in time because i would like to see some player reports on the forums and some use of !calladmin. I'd also like to point out your punishment times are a bit too short compared to the rest of the teams times. As off the rest of the application it looks good. But i won't make my decision yet.

Good luck on your application! :)

Thank you for the feedback! I met you for the first time yesterday on the server but I didn't have time to say hello sadly. About using calladmin, I've tried using !call a couple of times but I think there where no admins around at the time, but next time ill take it to the forums! And if needed I can definitely work on the punishment times. Thanks for responding :D

Reactions: Hedgehog
Everything seems fine, except some things that I'll point out:
-As hedgehog has already pointed it out, your forum activity, would be better if you made some reports on forums;
-Looking at your playtime, seems kinda rushed since you posted this when you had just 3 days and few seconds on record, but this is just my opinion;
-Your punishments need an adjustement, but will be easily fixed if this will get accepted.

I'll stay neutral.

Everything seems fine, except some things that I'll point out:
-As hedgehog has already pointed it out, your forum activity, would be better if you made some reports on forums;
-Looking at your playtime, seems kinda rushed since you posted this when you had just 3 days and few seconds on record, but this is just my opinion;
-Your punishments need an adjustement, but will be easily fixed if this will get accepted.

I'll stay neutral.
Hey man! I'm glad you took your time to respond to my application! about the playtime, I was really excited to send in my application so i understand if it might seemed like i was rushing. And im always trying to be more active on the forums! :D

Although all feedback is here, it's a bit too early for us to close this under review.

We'll wait and see if Mikey and Hedgehog change their response / vote depending if the applicant follows any advice given. I'll close this for under review on : 13th of September

Ok so since my last reply towards your app, i wanted to start seeing you enforce the rules to rule breakers, and ive noticed in your chatlog thar you've told people to not be racist/toxic. I also asked you to start using the forums, and you have but not enough for me to convice me that you want to be admin. Also i haven't seen you use !calladmin much only a couple of times. So i'm not conviced that you really want to be admin so im giving you a -1

@Yee_To_The_Haw69

I'm not sure if the above is you retracting your application. If it is, please message me via PM on the forums or feel free to add me on steam or discord.

I've had a word with Mikey and they are still neutral on this application. Apologies if I'm one day late to close this but I forgot about my engagements for this weekend ::S::
I'll put this under review for now. Please let me know, any questions or incoming inactivity if you still want to give this a go. Good luck ::):

going to decline this due to the provided feedback.
you may apply again in a month; 23.10.2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread