Accepted Yee Haw! Another Cowboy Admin Application! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
App part 2.png

Here we go Again.

Useful Information

Sessions (Will pick up in the coming weeks) https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playersessions&player=1778073

Chat: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1778073

No Bans or mutes of any kind

Username : Cowboy

Steam32 ID STEAM_0:0:67072218

Current Playtime: Sitting around 9 Hours of playtime (https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1778073)

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?

Position is currently open to applicants.

Server you are applying for

US Jailbreak

General online times & time zone

My online times are usually all over the place, when I was admin I’d usually hover the server at different 30 minute intervals in order to keep tabs on the server.

I am in the
Pacific Time Zone

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes Sir!

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I was a Moderator on a different Community on the Jailbreak team as well as serving Panda previously.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

Here are strengths that may make me a suitable candidate

-Showed a high level of activity during my time as admin

-Held no bias against certain individuals and prided myself in being completely neutral in all scenarios

-Feel completely at home with source commands and will need little help from whichever mentor I am assigned to

-I hold a positive or neutral reputation with the staff team and the regulars on the server.

-Previous experience in being an Admin on not one but two different Jailbreak Communities.

-Favorable time-zone and find myself being online and active during times in which other admins are not.

-Squeaky clean logs on the server, I refrain from insulting or conducting myself unprofessionally on any official Panda medium.

~(Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.)

I believe my conduct as a staff member would be unchanged from when I served previously. I am confident in my judgement to make decisions that would benefit the server. I prefer to gather information and make calculated decisions based on evidence and facts. Very early in my time of joining Panda I learned the importance of teaching a player their wrongdoings and warning them before issuing any sort of punishment beforehand.

Punishment Ladder:
Comms:
- 360 (6 hours)
- 720 (12 hours)
- 1,440 (1 day)
- 10,080 (1 week)
- 43,200 (1 month)
- 0 (Permanent)
Minor Jb Infractions (Freekill,Favortism,ect)
Slay
- 120 (2 hours)
- 240 (4 hours)
- 480 (8 hours)
- 960 (16 hours)
- 0 (Permanent)
MFK
480 (Unintentional)
0 (Perm)(Intentional)
Cheating
0 (Perm)
Inappropriate Spray
Tell the user to change the spray promptly
Permanent spray ban

----------------------
Before I end this Application, I’d like to address a couple of concerns the staff team may have.
A couple of months ago I decided to make an appeal on the forums that was completely unwarranted and unprofessional.

The point of the appeal was to make my friends laugh, but frankly this is a bullshit excuse. I take complete accountability for my actions . The forums are not my friend’s playground to mess around in. It’s Kevin’s community and me acting that way is disrespectful to him and the rest of the staff team and I am truly sorry.

It was an idiotic thing to do, and you can be assured that there WILL not be another incident of this.

I take responsibility for my actions regarding my forum behavior and hope that my many hours of time and effort to assist the server speaks louder than my lapse in judgement

My resignation was very sudden and clouded with many rumors and speculation. However, the simple reasoning is that my life was colliding with my duties as an admin and found myself having a hard time balancing out the two. I intended to quit completely for good and never look back. But I was pulled back in by all of the amazing people who have become my friends and I am eternally grateful for that.

Shoutout to you @ItsNotCalassic ,Thank you for dragging my ass back to this community.

icegif-515.gif

Winter break, an easy spring semester and summer on the horizon has me with an unusual amount of free time and would appreciate the opportunity to serve this amazing community once again if given the chance.

Even though I come originally from another community

You have allowed me into your home with open arms

Allow me to repay that debt by entrusting me once more

I will not let you down

And if it doesn’t work out, that’s okay.

You can expect Good 'ol Cowboy to be on the servers again.

Cheers!
maverick-top-gun.gif

While prior shitposting has been an issue, that's really the only problem I can think of. I would love to have you back as you did a lot of good work while you were last admin here.

+1

What more can i say Mr Cow
like said you were a great admin (besides a little bit of drama that is now far behind us) and the time zone you fill is pretty empty rn so it would be great to have you back +1
74jia5.gif

You are a well known and liked member that already has good experience. Your resignation was rather done in the heat of the moment because of what happened and happens quite often in this part of the community. So seing you reapply is not very surprising to see. Next time rather than going through a whole process of resigning and reapplying not long after, simply taking a break might help. Other than that I am happy to see you going back to the team.

+1

Oh and here is the meme I promised you

I never got to experience your run as admin due to my tf2 break blips, so im neutral

• Sad
Reactions: Cowboy
With all feedback in, time to put this under review!

Any question or inactivity during under review please message me. Good luck ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread