Accepted yaabadabadoo's ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaabadabbadoooo
STEAM_0:1:22341863

2022-11-21 03:59:10
Ban Reason: Aimbotting
Admin: CONSOLE
The reason I should get a unban is that, while ff was on during the round. I was on the blue team and when I was shooting I was banned for no reason.

Do you happen to have been recording whenever you were playing? If not do you happen to know if anyone playing at the time might've been recording as it may speed up the process of the appeal as what it sounds like is a similiar situation as calassic's appeal. You mention @Kazzy so if they do feel free to comment here. If not I'm not the strongest in these type of cases, however if this has been a reoccurring thing on the server we'll have to look at the logs otherwise.

All that I recall happening when they got banned that one of the blues turned ff on after the round ended and they kept killing each other, and because the round didn't start they were getting respawned right away.
image_2022-11-21_224813207.png

All that I recall happening when they got banned that one of the blues turned ff on after the round ended and they kept killing each other, and because the round didn't start they were getting respawned right away.
It's actually a good opportunity for me to ask: is turning on FF after the round ends so that BLUs can kill one another (same with REDs) in the 10 seconds before the round start breaking the rules?

Not sure what's happened with this case as the user is forum banned (?) but I'll just sum this up.

I've lifted the punishment. If you read this, if FF is on, please refrain from killing your team mates as it can trigger false positives from anti cheat.

As for is it breaking rules for turning on FF after round end; it's discouraged. If it becomes excessive we'll take action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread