Declined xoteh's second ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoteh

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:71728396&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Submug
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71728396
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-01-17 20:44:16
Reason about the Ban:Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: Console banned me.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I have been perma banned for nearly 4 months now and it's gotten really boring for me. I want to come back to the TFDB community and continue playing but the only good servers are Panda.TF. I apologise for alting but It was because of my brother who was using my account at the time, I will be more caution now with the rules and update myself once a while with the server rules. I hope I you understand that I didn't mean to break this rule that could of easily been avoided.

Did you forget you already applied before?

Don't think anyone is buying it, that it was your "brother", but tbh I think @Madact knows more about this, so leaving this to your hands.

Reactions: _Black
Did you forget you already applied before?

Don't think anyone is buying it, that it was your "brother", but tbh I think @Madact knows more about this, so leaving this to your hands.
Tolfx, I will get my brother in call with any staff member. He was on my main account playing WW3 Black Gold, a game that he has 5,800 hours on. At the time I was awake and played on a alt account and wasn't aware that it wasn't allowed to play on another account. I know that saying "it was my brother on my account" is a really lame excuse but I am not lying about this, it was actually my brother on my account.

The other appeal that I had made didn't get denied or accepted and just got left there for about 4 weeks so I made another one because I thought it got denied.

• Indifferent
I just assume that the guy that was being really toxic on blackwonder, getting caught cheating and then crashing the server with an alt, was your brother too.
Siblings can be really mean, right?

• Surprised
I just assume that the guy that was being really toxic on blackwonder, getting caught cheating and then crashing the server with an alt, was your brother too.
Siblings can be really mean, right?
No, that was me. One of blackwonder admins falsely banned me and that admin and his friend doxed one of my friends, so I join that Admins game after my ban expired and said "wanna see a surprise" and then the server got killed but this has nothing to do with Panda.TF? You guys are looking for reason to deny this application when I just want to play the server, I wasn't cheating either.. the demo used from the console was unsufficient leading it to a false ban.

oh fuck it can i just buy a unban i dont know why you guys are putting negative reactions for no reason which will effect my chances of getting unbanend, ill buy a unban instead

Would you look at all these unqualified comments, lovely.
I'll be locking this thread for now. If someone has something urgent to post DM me or another full admin that's available.
Until Madact or Kevin reply there's nothing to talk about.

I think what probably made this out of control is when you made a comment on our discord saying that you will do your next video on Panda Community, like what you did for >insert other TF2 community here, hi benedevil and noodl<.
Looking at your youtube account I realised what you meant and shut you off for the threat towards Panda Community.

So if we ignore what happened and looked at the appeal, the ban is valid given the amount of alts. Pretty sure it's all the same person, if it is your brother, your brother is just as bad as you by breaking the rules x)
Perhaps you can try this later, somewhere later in this year(October) and maybe take this seriously. We don't accept money for an unban :heavy2:

So declined. Take a break. You had your main banned for 1-2 month(s) before you made your first appeal, pretty sure we aren't your lifeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread