Invalid would like to apply for admin on NY server jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gking

I was told that i had to put it in this format but i am not exactly sure so please tell me if i did it wrong:

- Your name and/or nickname:Gking (or gobble)

- Your age:16

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread):close friends

- Your general online times and your timezone:4:30pm-11:30pm est

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:In a small server I was a moderator

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:.No, I am not fond of using SourceMod but have seen what it does.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:I am cooperative and truthful,and always try to be active at all times.I have never been in any punishments in the panda community ever and hope to continue to not have any sort of problems.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.:I will proceed to do my job as an admin to be fair and responsible as much as I can to everyone on the server.No unwanted hate.Thank you for taking your time to read this.

No effort what so ever.... This application looks unprofessional

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments

This means you have to go over the basic rules if not all the rules. Also telling us the punishment you would give...

This Application was probably made in les then 5 minutes.

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Please put more effort in your application... like details on your punishments like failing as warden, freekilling, baiting. mic spam. ect ect.

• Agree
Reactions: Nitro4D
You just copy-pasted the entire template and answered the questions...You did what they said, but it also shows that you didn't spend much time making this.

A tip: go through the accepted applications or archived applications first, and look at the way they are made. Panda community doesn't just accept people because they fill out a form, they accept people when those people showow they can make quality content, be responsible, mature, and above all not someone who just always takes the easiest path to reach the desired result.

• Agree
Reactions: SharpTips
Who marked this application as pending? It's invalid.

Applicant has failed to provide the following necessary information:
  • Steam32 ID
  • Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Invalid and Closed.

Sidecomment: Take Kitty Cat's advice into consideration. Also, be sure you meet all general requirements, which include a minimum 72 hours playtime on NY Jailbreak, and having no bans or communication blocks within the last 1.5 months. I would've checked if you met all the general requirements myself; however, you failed to provide a Steam ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread