woof r something (1 Viewer)

Fahly

I'm another admin from FoG and now I'm here just to say hi. I like pink and furry stuff. Gay? Questionable. Send more furries and pandas to FoG and we'll eat some popsicle together. Fahly out

#unbanoku

• Friendly
Reactions: metsän henki
  • Funny
Reactions: Wolf
if I come to Fog I'd crash it down to the ground just for fun c:

if I come to Fog I'd crash it down to the ground just for fun c:
Knowing what you could be capable of scares me more then what i already know you can do.
Anyway and Anyhow, Hello admin from FoG. Been a while since i was last there.

Reactions: Lighty
Be what you wanna be and bring it to the fog discord and we'll have some delicious hot chocolate. I'm glad I'm clever enough to understand. ;)

I don't want to be the buzzkill on our lovely topic over here.
But wasn't advertising other community's a thing? ..You know that thing we supposed to do when we are on here?

Also, hi.
My name is Wolf and I love pink' I even got pink hair...
What am I even doing with my life, why did I paint my hair pink and why am I even a furry to begin with I need a better hobby!
PinkKill.png

I don't want to be the buzzkill on our lovely topic over here.
But wasn't advertising other community's a thing? ..You know that thing we supposed to do when we are on here?

Also, hi.
My name is Wolf and I love pink' I even got pink hair...
What am I even doing with my life, why did I paint my hair pink and why am I even a furry to begin with I need a better hobby!
Dont worry Wolf, your not a furry unless you have drawn it... or fapped to something... or watched Alpha and Omega... so, you got one good thing for you

Alpha_and_Omega_poster.jpg
This freaky stuff

I am offended by this.
Me as a furry... Furrie? Fur-ish?.. Anthromorphic enthusiast must like this because this movie has my spirit animal in it OK?!
This 3D Art piece is so realisitc' and the faces are so... Cough ...Adorable and attractive?
I am sure this is the most "Pawsome" 3D movie out on the market like the cover art promised.

Who the hell came up with this... please don't tell me that this is Disney...

I am offended by this.
Me as a furry... Furrie? Fur-ish?.. Anthromorphic enthusiast must like this because this movie has my spirit animal in it OK?!
This 3D Art piece is so realisitc' and the faces are so... Cough ...Adorable and attractive?
I am sure this is the most "Pawsome" 3D movie out on the market like the cover art promised.

Who the hell came up with this... please don't tell me that this is Disney...
Id like to direct you to this image
872.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Uncodex and Joe
Dont worry wolf we still adore you. (Im the voice of the whole community)

• Friendly
Reactions: Wolf

Users who are viewing this thread