WIP jailbreak map 2:electric boogaloo (1 Viewer)

Semicolon Backslash

Mapper
Contributor
Introducing jb_bootcamp a spiritual successor to Casuarina

Obviously in early development jb_bootcamp is going to be a (hopefully) better Casuarina with plenty of games from obby to ghost hunt bootcamp when it's finished will have no shortage of games

Currently bootcamp has the following minigames
Obby
awp dodge
ghost hunt (ignore broken key model I am going to replace them since it doesn't work)
sweeper
Arena
disco
soccer

and will have in the future the following minigames
Deathrun
9square
crushgame
D-day (combination of vs sentry, minefield and payload)
Pool
karts
stairway
trivia
Russian roulette
And definitely more

And for those who want to try it out right now here is a download for a1fix (a1 had broken model textures I will not update this alpha anymore)

Oh yeah and for those who are wondering about jb_secure it's currently dead due to file corruption and lack of will to work on it anymore. I may come back to it to build it up from scratch in the future.

A2 exists now
Adds

Ways to rebel
3d skybox (its just water but /shrug)
Labels for the minigames
Deathrun
9square
crushgame
Duel zone (tic tac toe, die or don't die and quickdraw put into one place)
Climb
Trivia
Hot potato (a free for all dodgeball with exploding potatos)

Download

Reactions: TWC and Valen
Map is nearing completion all minigames that will be present in V1 are here in B1
All that's left is bugfixin, balancin, optimizin and decoratin

Obby
Dday
Deathrun
Fall game
9square
crushgame
russian roulette
awp dodge
pool
duel zone (quickdraw, tic tac toe and die or don't die)
Trivia
Climb
Stairway
Sweeper
Hot potato
Ghost hunt
Disco
Soccer
Theater
Arena

I know of the missile in the submarine looking thing is poking out of its launcher and fall game stops at last two platforms instead of last one both are easy fixes for me but I didn't feel like compiling again

Download

Reactions: TWC
Where can I find explanations one some of the minigames? (Dday, duel zone, hot potato and ghost hunt)

Where can I find explanations one some of the minigames? (Dday, duel zone, hot potato and ghost hunt)
Not added yet but heres what they are in case your guessing skills are inadequate

Ghost hunt: find a way out while avoiding ghosts
Dday: vs sentry basically
Die or don’t die: put reds in chamber and they smack suitcase letting them live or killing them
Quickdraw: wait for the word “FIRE!” to be said and press the button to kill the opposing side
Tic tac toe:
Hot potato: basically free for all dodgeball

Reactions: vinny and TWC
I like it but it just seems a little too empty to me, Maybe because its all flat like a superflat mc world. I think either add some structures or some terrain. Just my opinion, Love your maps though.

I like it but it just seems a little too empty to me, Maybe because its all flat like a superflat mc world. I think either add some structures or some terrain. Just my opinion, Love your maps though.
I have been doing that since I released this build there are now watchtowers, trees and military equipment populating some parts of the map. still has a lot of empty space as of right now so I’ll get to doing more of that.

Reactions: vinny and TWC

Users who are viewing this thread