Windows 10 wasn't worth it. (1 Viewer)

Bushmann

Banned
The interface isn't good but I'm not vomiting from it either, it has a start menu button which is meh. The whole OS is just as smooth as a piece of concrete. Had to restart laptop 6 times via ctrl+alt+del since it didn't want to load in the desktop, google chrome takes 3 minutes to load 1 thing at the time. 3/10 I'll go get windows 8.1 back while I can. Keep in mind this was at me and these are my opinions, don't get your giblets in a twist.

I did a clean install, and it's working just fine. Maybe the direct upgrade from 7 or 8.1 isn't as seamless as they said.

mn2h.jpg

The whole OS is just as smooth as a piece of concrete. Had to restart laptop 6 times via ctrl+alt+del since it didn't want to load in the desktop
Windows menu --> Settings --> System --> Information about --> Information about the system (not translating in the proper way, because I've got it in Italian, and the names may change not literally in English).
At the left bottom corner, Security and maintenance --> (and there) --> Resolution of problems ---> and finally, you try to fix all the problems, concerning the different involved areas of the pc (Hardware; system; etc.).

google chrome takes 3 minutes to load 1 thing at the time
I removed every single useless browser (I only used Firefox on Win7), and I've just left the original and needed Edge browser.
I'm not a geek, but I read what geeks wrote about this: The Edge browser is way better than Chrome and Firefox.
Try and run only that browser.

I hope I helped you :)
Anyway, you will only have 1 month to go back to Windows 8.1. Free to do what you want, bro, but most of people and geeks support Windows10. If you have personal issues, you may try and fix in the way I explained you ;) :hoof:

Yes, Microsoft Edge. It starts with Bing, but surely, you can set up Google.

Can someone throw a download link at me since the offical windows page does nada

Can someone throw a download link at me since the offical windows page does nada
Do you mean Microsoft Edge? It should already be installed in your system.

br7c.png

Ok. I still want Windows 9.

And we've come full circle, thanks for the support.
Discussion is hard when the OP starts a topic with an uninformed judgement call. Do not blame the OS when the issue sits infront of the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread