Why was the server I.P changed from NY or U.S.A? (1 Viewer)

What do I do now?

well thats a bummer, the only option left is install a different software which lets you switch to UDP for the traceroute.

install it and launch it, a dialog opens about a trial for 14 days simply wait the few seconds and hit close.

then go onto "Edit > Options... > Engine and change Packet Type from "ICMP Using Windows DLL (default)" to "UDP Packets" and click ok.
after that enter at "Enter target name or IP" this > 193.38.251.14

then it should look similar to this:

ziq4.png

leave that running till it hits 50-100 "Count" and then double click on the ip and show the result, should look like this then or similar.

fgvp.png

1590541687927.png

Well whenever I join a game I use net_graph 1. I play usual for a bit no problems, then my ping suddenly spikes and hits to the 200-300 zone. It stays like this for as long im in the sever for, or it changes maps. Then its rince and repeat.

Well whenever I join a game I use net_graph 1. I play usual for a bit no problems, then my ping suddenly spikes and hits to the 200-300 zone. It stays like this for as long im in the sever for, or it changes maps. Then its rince and repeat.
ok so i may have a solution for this though need to put the US server under maintenance for that for a short period.

might have time for that tomorrow morning - i’ll keep you updated.

servers are up again waiting for the host to make some adjustments then we can test if something changed.

Reactions: Jose Stalino
changes have been applied, please leave me some feedback now.

Users who are viewing this thread