Why should we choose you to be part of our team? (1 Viewer)

Chae

Donator
This was one of the questions on the admin application and I come back wondering why I even applied to begin with? So here’s wondering, what’s your story/ motivate(d) you to become an admin? ( mostly looking toward the story of people wanting to be an admin, current and former admins)

Hi I’m Chae and I’ll begin this topic. As you may know I came into the community kind of randomly. Obviously most of you never knew me of course since rarely hopped onto your Jailbreak server whenever the server I visited the most was dead ( which of course I’m not going to name, but if some of you played on it you might know). Anyways long story short I saw Fathi in a game, I fell in virtual love, game him a ring/ unusuals/ free shit/ donator and here I am. Jokes aside, that’s when I was building my backpack and collecting unusuals and other nice strange professional killstreak weapons and spelled items so naturally I graduated toward playing on a trade server. Load and behold it was moderately dead like any trade server, but I knew after not even a week of playing on it how much people were micspamming, spamming binds to trade ( like a lot), and on specific times of the day people just stayed in spawn since hackers would join. I felt powerless, until I realize /call was a thing, but nothing really came to it so I realized forum existed and I made an account to make reports. Low and behold I felt like I had a purpose, to start reviving a semi-dead server and purge it of it’s heathen rule breakers and I realize late that there wasn’t any really dedicated admin/ active ones on the server so I thought of maybe being an admin myself. Naturally it took awhile since I was working 2 jobs and feeding another mouth while I’m at it, but I eventually got there.

Leaving the whole forum me apart with all my initial YouTube reports, lack of warning people and just being a Karen and reporting people, shit posting offtopic and saying hello in every introduction thread and birthday notification.

I wanted new maps on VSH and less failrounds

Aside from that, I just have a lot of free time

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hera and Syntex
All my fellow trade admins are EU or East coast we needed some west side homies to be on later at night that was my main motivation stop the late night micspamming.

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
To resize myself, whenever i want.

Mario kart used to have a lot rulebreakers and hackers, soo I got annoyed, so I wanted to apply. Also I was really popular on Mario kart server, even had a nickname "queen of the mario kart". Those was really lovely times. Second time I just wanted to apply because I missed the admin stuff, but there was some problems with community side also problems in my head, so second admin time was quite short for me. Now, eventho I came back, I am not going to apply. I dont have time to seek and watch retards and art takes my time. Aaaand I dont have any intrest as well, eventho few old regulars has been asking me to come back as a admin. No ty.

Reactions: Fredo
Seemed like the cheap and easy way to get access to the /kson command

There were hardly any admins and I wanted to get rid of the rulebreakers. Escalated into me backseat-managing the community for quite a while.

Because I felt confident enough to apply to help the server I play on that also happens to have only 2 (mostly inactive) admins.

• Sad
Reactions: fanthom
Cheaters and mic spammers can be a pain. + from my experiance (not to be disrespectful) admins can usually take up to 15-20 mins to get to 2fort and since i play on 2fort every day o thought i could take Care of them myself.

• Bad Spelling
Reactions: Nikola

Users who are viewing this thread