Why isn't the Deathrun NY server up at certain times in the day? (1 Viewer)

Rexem2017

Hi everyone,
So I have been playing the Panda-Community Deathrun NY server for the past week or so a lot, but in the morning I just can't see the Deathrun NY server. Is there a reason for this I don't know? Or is it some weird glitch only I have?
I can see the TX Deathrun Server but not the NY server. This only happens until around 3:00 PM EST, though.
Does anyone know why this happens?

Thanks!

I assume the servers are down. Although it will likely come back online soon. The sever hasn’t been closed to the best of my knowledge.

In the mean times why not try the eu deathrun?

I assume the servers are down. Although it will likely come back online soon. The sever hasn’t been closed to the best of my knowledge.

In the mean times why not try the eu deathrun?
Or like, do the Texan one. We people in the States have trouble with these EU servers..

Hi everyone,
So I have been playing the Panda-Community Deathrun NY server for the past week or so a lot, but in the morning I just can't see the Deathrun NY server. Is there a reason for this I don't know? Or is it some weird glitch only I have?
I can see the TX Deathrun Server but not the NY server. This only happens until around 3:00 PM EST, though.
Does anyone know why this happens?

Thanks!
both servers are up any time.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: yaso and Geronimo

Users who are viewing this thread