Why did you wanna become admoon? (1 Viewer)

Jose Stalino

Well it has been awhile since I’ve made something here so I’ll just ask a question due to some funny application stuff recently:
Why did you wanna become an admin? Do you regret it? Is it true that you get $19 fortnite card?

Declined applicants, under-review, and current admins are preferred to answer this question btw (I mean if you’re PLANNING on applying I guess you could answer to). Or you could ignore this tbh I don’t care what you do.

• Optimistic
  • Creative
Reactions: vinny, Ian and Ura
Well it has been awhile since I’ve made something here so I’ll just ask a question due to some funny application stuff recently:
Why did you wanna become an admin? Do you regret it? Is it true that you get $19 fortnite card?

Declined applicants, under-review, and current admins are preferred to answer this question btw (I mean if you’re PLANNING on applying I guess you could answer to). Or you could ignore this tbh I don’t care what you do.
i wanted to ban zeprus

Reactions: Gold
I applied once because jb was newly re active, and needed help, Others applied with short succession though and I retracted it. Also Yellowchy bombarded me about my punishments.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bambi

Users who are viewing this thread