Answered why can't i be a hale? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remo

When ever i go om this ff2 server it always says im in the queue but im with -10 points even if i earn points i dont go up in the queue. can someone help me?

You probably pressed the option "Never become a hale" in the !ff2boss settings or by using !ff2toggle. Try again the option !ff2toggle, this should allow you to play again as a hale if im correct :confused:.

Try to remove the FF2 folders and re-install them. This worked often times

Hello.

We had this problem before with an admin trying to become hale but ended up being stuck.
Make sure that you try both !ff2boss or !ff2toggle as they are separate. If it still doesn't work...
I'm sorry but the only solution we have had so far is to uninstall and re-install TF2. It worked for the admin and hopefully it might work for you if you consider it.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling and deleting all ff2 files but to no avail, thanks for trying to help me out but I guess ill have to be getting used to not being hale, thanks again

Apparently they all ready have :(

I'm sorry I'm not sure what else to say. Maybe one day we can come back to this bug but it's kinda rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread