Why arena_badlands should be removed from VSH and FF2 (1 Viewer)

Ron

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
The map doesn't include HP packs, makes others rely on some other source of health, but there are not too many of those.

They aren't added to the Vs. Saxton Hale server, so I didn't talk about them.

I think I have a map version with health kits, I'll try to compile it; will take a bit...

Edit: This is gonna take quite long, but I do have a version with 2 medium healthkits, 1 at each of the medium ammo packs next to the point.
If we can use this instead of the default arena_badlands, I can compile it...

I think it might be a bit better if they are placed near the ammo packs in the houses, where they also are on the normal map.
Then they're a bit more spread out and more risky to go to if you don't know where Hale is.

Currently it's at the medium ammo pack in the room in front of your spawn (the one right before the point)

PartyCow' said:
Currently it's at the medium ammo pack in the room in front of your spawn (the one right before the point)

The second part makes it confusing, but I guess I get where you mean. I still think the buildings (with the window) are the most capable place to put them, though.

Oh, that is exactly what I meant where they should be. Alright then.

If Kevin allows it, I can compile this and giv eet to him so it can be used, so waiting 4 answer.

I think ALL arena maps have only few small health packs and ammo packs.

DanEdward123' said:
I think ALL arena maps have only few small health packs and ammo packs.

Almost all does with the exception of badlands granary and well

Users who are viewing this thread