WHY ARE ADMINS SO STUPID !! (1 Viewer)

U GOT BANND FOR NOTHING I GET BAN IN 20:13 BUT I DONT PLAY THAT TIME I BEEN ON BIRTHDAY I DONT PLAY AND GET BAN FOR 1 DAY !!! WHYYYY ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID ADMIN ADMIN WHO BAN ME HI IS SO DUMP HIS NAME IS Lighty HI IS FUCKING STUPID HI BAN ME FOR NOTHING !!!!!!! WTF PANDA !!! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hello and welcome to the dodgeball part of Panda-Community!
You are always welcome unless you're a cunt to everyone, then you're not getting any cookies or warm hugs. :)

Lighty u dump shit give cookiez :(

On a more serious note, every single time you join a dodgeball server I get a flood of calls relating to you stealing. How come? :kappa:

U GOT BANND FOR NOTHING I GET BAN IN 20:13 BUT I DONT PLAY THAT TIME I BEEN ON BIRTHDAY I DONT PLAY AND GET BAN FOR 1 DAY !!! WHYYYY ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID ADMIN ADMIN WHO BAN ME HI IS SO DUMP HIS NAME IS Lighty HI IS FUCKING STUPID HI BAN ME FOR NOTHING !!!!!!! WTF PANDA !!! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I invoke the presence of a selfmade english translator: @inu

Reactions: plEase
Translated:
You got banned for nothing, I get banned in 20:13 but I didn't play at that time because I've been at a birthday party so I didn't play and I got banned for 1 day! Why are you so fucking stupid admin, admin who banned me, he is so dumb, his name is Lighty, he is so fucking stupid, he ban me for nothing! WTF panda! Why are you so stupid! (angryface)x5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this makes no fucking sense

I got a 1 day ban for nothing. It was my birthday so I wasn't even playing. Why are you fucking stupid Admin (@Lighty) who banned me? He (the admin) is so dumb. His name is lighty. He is fucking stupid (notice a pattern?). He banned me for nothing. Wtf Panda. Why are you so stupid? (I am fucking mad ayy lmao madfaces)

Manual translation btw, google translate doesn't understand "mad"

• Dislike
  • Winner
Reactions: Redspike and Deep
Let me translate that properly:
"I got banned for 1 day by @Lighty. I didn't even play at that time, 'cause I was at a birthday party." And the rest of it is basically "F*** you" x10

ayyy

• Dislike
Reactions: Redspike
The admins have ways to ban players that are not online on the server. You were reported for "stealing/attempting to steal" yesterday, A DB admin reviewed the evidence provided and found you guilty, so a ban was applied.

here is the report: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/player-reports.10619/

DB rules in the spoiler:
#4 ,#19 & USA – Dodgeball:
  • No stealing or attempting to steal / intercept rockets.

Only attempt to airblast the rocket after hearing the sentry activation noise, unless you absolutely have to save yourself from dying. This does not include standing still and airblasting when the rocket comes close or moving toward the rocket and then airblasting.

Examples of Stealing:
    • Going after and attempting to airblast every rocket even without having heard the sentry alert.
    • Reflecting the rocket in spite of being able to avoid it.
    • Positioning yourself badly and then repeatedly stealing the rocket when it comes toward you instead of moving.

Exceptions to this rule are:
    • It is allowed to "wall" (statue as a group).
    • It is allowed to protect AFK teammates or teammates otherwise limited in their ability to play due to RTD or similar cause.
    • Nukes are exempt from this rule and may be stolen at all times.

Additionally, going over to the enemy's side ("crossing") is a risk you choose to take. If you do not leave enough space for your enemy and they are forced to steal, it’s not their fault; it’s yours. When an enemy crosses to your side, keep in mind that this is not forbidden in itself and is something you have to accommodate for.

• No blocking; leave space for others. What is considered as blocking includes:
    • Getting close to an enemy and immediately returning their rocket when it's not yours.
    • Not giving other players enough space to handle the rocket.
    • Hindering enemies' movement.

It is allowed to bodyblock players who can't airblast the rocket and have been orbiting for too long. Examples of this include players who rolled "Stripped to Melee" in RTD and had their weapon removed.

• No orbiting for too long

It is generally not allowed to delay for longer than a few seconds. An exception to this is getting into position for a circle or similar at the end of a round within reasonable time.

• No teamkilling
    This is included in our general "no griefing" rule but is added here to make it absolutely clear.

Examples of teamkilling:
    • Suiciding when the rocket is locked onto you, causing it to change targets without notice.
    • Intentionally causing your rocket to hit your teammates instead of you. This includes orbiting the rocket into them and positioning yourself behind teammates in a way that puts them at risk of death caused by your rocket.

Why does people never understand that being mad doesn't go anywhere?

Well, I guess this thread is just a shitpost? [Shrug]

funni.gif

smh tbh fam

I like how lighty's name is in lower case from the rest of the thread LOL

My theory is that he had to copy-paste Lighty's name from elsewhere and that's why that is the case.

Also not sure why Redspike of all people is getting dislikes for telling truths lol.

Wait, this wasn't a shitposting thread? Sorry, the language in the first post confused me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread