Who's your favorite member/S in Panda Community? (1 Viewer)

@hasbulla,

My world
1624116203027.png

Guess I'll give it a shot! This is a (short) list of some of the people whom I have a positive opinion of and/or would like to get to know better.
I haven't been a part of the community for very long, and there are still plenty of people I'd like to meet, but these three were all I could think of at the moment.
(I might update this in like, a year?? Nah-)

@dapperdimentio - haven't really talked much but kajhdioegf ya seems nice ^^

@Gold - pretty cool dude, don't know you ver well either but.
cool

However...

@Ura - Out of everybody, I think you're the one who deserves the title of my favorite person I've met here thus far. You have never said anything to hurt me or others during my time in Panda, have a lovely sense of humor, are fun to talk to, is very kind, and are always willing to provide support when it is needed most. You've stood up for me at my weakest and I can't thank you enough for that. Thank you for circling back and making sure I was alright, and for all the fun times you bring. You're a true roll model to me and others, and I hope some day I'll be able to help somebody like you've helped me.

I may not be very eloquent with my speech, and can have a troubled time getting across my thoughts and feelings at times, but I hope you can see this and have a great rest of your day! ^^

• Friendly
Reactions: Ura

Users who are viewing this thread