Who is the best red and why? (2 Viewers)

those two with Crubf, Monza, Savador, Baby, Snake and Human

Oh wow so you message me I like to check up in my firends but then not put my in I see how it is british meanie
unknown-46.png

salgoud,solo,me,shotgun,human fuck banananananannananana blu player only

Reactions: Noirr
Let me tell you guys of a legend I heard about an absolutely amazing RED that no one else could top.

The person I talked to couldn't remember his name, but he could still remember how frightening it was encountering this rebeller as a guard. This rebeller's skill was insane, so much so that no one else could compete against him, not even close. He would always play as Scout, and he moved in such a unique and erratic pattern that he could simply just walk past the guards as soon as cells opened, in plain sight, and the guards would be unable to shot him down. As soon as he found ammo, all hope was lost. The guards who knew him knew
that once this RED got ammo, death at the hands of this RED was a 100% guarantee, no questions asked. Every guard that came within his sight? Dead, with absolutely no exceptions. He couldn't be shot down. And probably the worst part? He would do this EVERY SINGLE ROUND he was on. For as long as he was on, no successful rounds could be executed. None. People got so fed up they campaigned to have him banned, and eventually, the admins tried...but he would mysteriously come back as if nothing happened. He was so legendary, bans had no effect on him. Many a guard who have known this rebeller have been traumatized -- just the mere mention of this rebeller sends chills down their spines.

No one knows his name...but he haunts the legacy of the BLU team to this day.

(In all seriousness, best RED rebeller is probably Snake).

Let me tell you guys of a legend I heard about an absolutely amazing RED that no one else could top.

The person I talked to couldn't remember his name, but he could still remember how frightening it was encountering this rebeller as a guard. This rebeller's skill was insane, so much so that no one else could compete against him, not even close. He would always play as Scout, and he moved in such a unique and erratic pattern that he could simply just walk past the guards as soon as cells opened, in plain sight, and the guards would be unable to shot him down. As soon as he found ammo, all hope was lost. The guards who knew him knew
that once this RED got ammo, death at the hands of this RED was a 100% guarantee, no questions asked. Every guard that came within his sight? Dead, with absolutely no exceptions. He couldn't be shot down. And probably the worst part? He would do this EVERY SINGLE ROUND he was on. For as long as he was on, no successful rounds could be executed. None. People got so fed up they campaigned to have him banned, and eventually, the admins tried...but he would mysteriously come back as if nothing happened. He was so legendary, bans had no effect on him. Many a guard who have known this rebeller have been traumatized -- just the mere mention of this rebeller sends chills down their spines.

haze

Snake? Broooo he aint even tryin when I got my crosshair on him

Tea, Baby, Snake, Isabelle the Facist Dictator, SmellySemicolon Backslash, Human, Miss Mochi, shotgun

How much do people hate me

• Creative
Reactions: Ian

Users who are viewing this thread