Who is the best red and why? (1 Viewer)

Actually on second thought, cowboy is right

i like everyone, not equally but still, every red has their own quirk that makes them nice to play with and It would be hard to say who's the best one.

Shotgun is a lovely quiet individual who is a good Medic friend.
Savador when he rallies the whole RED team in rebellion is a fucking blast.
Snake is just based as fuck as a RED it's great. Especially when someone like Calassic is on BLU. Some of my favorite moments is just watching Calassic/Snake banter as the round has whittled down to the last few players.
Can't forget the Snipers (FatPanda, Black if he ever plays RED, Isabelle, sometimes Snake as well)
baby needs no introduction
If haze ever plays again, him just constantly rebelling and escaping is a blast to watch as the BLUs scatter.

There's more but those are just a few of my favorites to watch.

Shotgun is a lovely quiet individual who is a good Medic friend.
Savador when he rallies the whole RED team in rebellion is a fucking blast.
Snake is just based as fuck as a RED it's great. Especially when someone like Calassic is on BLU. Some of my favorite moments is just watching Calassic/Snake banter as the round has whittled down to the last few players.
Can't forget the Snipers (FatPanda, Black if he ever plays RED, Isabelle, sometimes Snake as well)
baby needs no introduction
If haze ever plays again, him just constantly rebelling and escaping is a blast to watch as the BLUs scatter.

There's more but those are just a few of my favorites to watch.
shotgun is an international terrorist

Reactions: Beatrice Jubilee

Users who are viewing this thread