• scout is better

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sniper is better

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • both take the same skill

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Solo

Who is better scout or sniper? I say scout 1, he takes movement + aim yes he has a shotgun but shotgun means u have to be precise
or u miss bullets. Sniper only takes aim, you just hard scope STAND STILL shoot in a scout 1 on 1 you have to focues on 2 thing your movement and aim scout will have a higher skill ceiling but a lower skill floor. But, sniper will have a lower skill ceiling but a higher skill floor. I want know who you guys think is better, "SCOUT" OR "SNIPER."

i interpret this as "how easy/much fun they are to kill/skill required"
as pyro main both are very fun to fight, but scout is harder cuz move fast an flare hard
1630186025649.png

but is much more satisfyaction when kill scot so scoot better
1630186092591.png

Attachments

• 1630185795045.png
    1630185795045.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 1630185882723.png
    1630185882723.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Agree
Reactions: Solo
the spy.

Sniper - all you have to really be good at is reacting to shots

Scout - Be good at dodging, aligning your shot while moving constantly, Be able to effectively be in your enemy’s face and kill them

Honestly there is no point in comparing them, Scout flanks, surprises and destroys you in front of your face, while a sniper only needs to sit and camp while you walk into his sight.

• Agree
Sniper - all you have to really be good at is reacting to shots

Scout - Be good at dodging, aligning your shot while moving constantly, Be able to effectively be in your enemy’s face and kill them

Honestly there is no point in comparing them, Scout flanks, surprises and destroys you in front of your face, while a sniper only needs to sit and camp while you walk into his sight.
THATS not it like scout can do legit everything but far range he can legit do everything. Actully, far range because pistole SCOUT IS BETTER for the last time..

• Disagree
Reactions: Gold
Average Scunt Fans vs Deadliest Threat in Team Enjoyers

Yo I say neither both classes are bad (because I suck at both) and the only good classes are Spy (he can headshot too), Demo (maybe solider) and pyro (best class = airblast)

I would honestly say each character has a skill and learning curve, not all are the same nor take the same time and effort. I would honestly say that both classes are quite difficult to master:
  • With Sniper, you've got to be able to be precise with your shots and it's not always easy due to the huge amount of mobility from most classes. Not to mention he is pretty weak himself and doesn't have much chance to escape/dodge.
  • As for scout, dodging can be a tough task many times, and shooting precisely can be also difficult given how fast you are going as you try to dodge and also having to predict the enemy's movement.
All in all, both are easy to play but hard to master.

Sniper’s skill ceiling is much higher. With a sniper who won’t miss vs as scout who won’t miss, 50-450 per shot on sniper can do way more. And let’s not forget positioning.

• Dumb

Users who are viewing this thread