white tiger's Big Bad Bro Bonanza: Win Prizes! Now with extra Bambi! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Husky has recived his prize, congratulation!

BF25F7C2-94AF-4E64-91B1-C03AAD558050.png

Reactions: Husky
I can indeed confirm that I have received my prize from @PNN
FgeS6Bd.png
Thank you PNN and White Tiger and bambi even though hes done nothing

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: Roar and Gold
I mean [ they both] set up the giveaway as well as contribute to the prize pool. In hindsight they also contribute their time, energy, and resources for all of this to go smoothly as well as take up the times of the all the participants but that’s the point of participating in a giveaway

FINAL HG UPDATE!

XBzdAuT.png

OuXS2fV.png

NE5fLrY.png
U11k9Rf.png

Congratulations to the winners! Prizes are as follows:
  • 3rd place: @Sin. π wins 35 keys!​
  • 2nd place: @Jim Bob wins Professional Killstreak Aussie Rocket Launcher!​
  • 1st place: @Jim wins Unusual Le Party Phantom (Scorching Flames)!​
Jim and Jim Bob please contact PNN here to claim your prizes, I will send the offer for Sin.

Thanks everybody for entering and another big congrats to the top 6 for managing to stay alive in a completely random generated program! If you would like to view the season for yourself CLICK HERE to see the whole thing for yourself :) I still have a few more prizes to give away including a few Steam games, Discord Nitro and more! Join my temporary discord server to find out more about winning.

@Jim congratulation on the win! If you don’t mind, please post a screen of the unusual worth around 200keys here as my phone can’t find the trade anymore ;)

Reactions: Jim and TWC
And the final two, @Zeprus and @Jim Bob has recived their prize!

80BB5FC0-33DE-45B1-9AF5-210102BDD309.png9CC03144-2703-48A6-8EA6-B19CE6D60EAF.png

Congratulation to you all, hope you all had fun :pepe2: I will see you on the next giveaway adventure ;)

PNN out

wtf pnn where is my prize? i won your heart, i want it at my doorstep by tomorrow!

wtf pnn where is my prize? i won your heart, i want it at my doorstep by tomorrow!
I’ll see you in New York real soon, wait for it ;)

Reactions: Gold
You have until SUNDAY 22nd SEPTEMBER at 11:59PM to deal as much damage as you can to a boss!
I am posting this after 22nd September, BUT luckily I did deal this damage on 9th September :nekoheart:
So yeah, as you can see on the screenshot, that's still valid :B1:

Contest.PNG

Should have posted the picture before September 22nd IMO, kind of invalid at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread