white tiger's Big Bad Bro Bonanza: Win Prizes! Now with extra Bambi! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar

Donator
un5sKvo.jpg

Hey anyone reading this! I'm white tiger, you may have heard of me from previous shows such as #05 VSH Admin and NYJB badmin and I'm here to give you some information a lot of people will be happy to hear... I'm leaving for a few months! ...and I wanted to give something back to the community I found a home in pretty quick, so read through the whole thread to find ways to enter! I've teamed up with my friend and former JB colleague @Bambi to give you guys the opportunity to win some awesome stuff!

I want prizes to be available to anyone in this community so the only ways you will be able to enter is by replying to this thread or joining the discord server by CLICKING HERE . There's gonna be a few ways to win prizes, some will have limited spaces which will be first come first serve, but some prizes will be available to everybody! Here's a quick list of available prizes, if/when prizes are added, I will create a reply to this thread containing a spoiler message of new prizes. In no particular order:
  • 25 x Mann Co. Supply Crate Key
  • 10 x Mann Co. Supply Crate Key
  • A few x 1 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key
  • 3 x 1 month Discord Nitro
  • 1 x Fallout 4 Steam gift
  • 1 x My Friend Pedro Steam gift
  • 1 x Portal 2 Steam gift
  • 5 x £4 ($5) Steam digital gift card

Donated Prizes:
  • Unusual Rimmed Raincatcher (Miami Nights) - Donated by @Tedgrid
  • Ghastlierest Gibus / Paint: Purple, Name: Soul of Tolfx - Donated by @Tolfx

The winners of the Hunger Games will be awarded these prizes: (All donated by @PNN )
  • 1st Place: Unusual Le Party Phantom (Scorching Flames)​
  • 2nd Place: Pro KS Aussie Rocket Launcher​
  • 3rd Place: 35 Keys Pure​
  • 4th Place: Unusual Wet Works (Circling TF Logo)​
  • 5th Place: Unusual Square Dance (Spectral Swirl)​
  • 6th Place: Unusual Skullcracker (Mega Strike)​

PxJBs9v.jpg

The Grand Prize of 25 x Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys will be decided by a completely original Panda Community Hunger Games hosted on the brant steele website. THE FIRST 36 PEOPLE TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH 1. THE WORDS "HUNGER GAMES ENTRY" 2. A NICKNAME (preferrably recognisable) 3. AN IMAGE (link or attached). IF ANY OF THESE 3 ARE NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR POST YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE COUNTED! You will receive a special role "HG Entrant" on the discord server if you enter - don't worry, if you don't have discord or prefer to not use it you CAN still enter! Hunger Games will begin as soon as the 36th slot is filled, and a new thread will be created to keep track, as well as a channel on discord to post HG progress.

10 x Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys - Bambi and I will be hosting a jam-packed super fun QUIZ on the Discord server! Questions will be related to Team Fortress 2 as I believe this allows most people to have a chance of winning. Quiz will be hosted on TBC.

1 x Mann Co. Supply Crate Key - To be with a chance of winning one key, all you have to do is reply to this thread! Post numbers will be added into a random number generator & will be hosted using screenshare on Discord at random times, open for anyone to watch for proof of genuineness.

2 x 1 month Discord Nitro - These gifts will also be given away on Discord (obviously), to have a chance at winning one of these, please include your DISCORD USERNAME (example: Roar#1234) in your reply to this thread - that's it!

Steam Games (Fallout 4, My Friend Pedro, Portal 2) - These three games will be up for grabs and I know you are all gamers and might have wanted one of these games for a while now... So your post number will be thrown into a random number generator on MONDAY 26th SEPTEMBER, shown on Discord via screenshare to ensure it is all fair. A maximum of ONE game is available for each entrant.

5 x £4 ($5) Steam digital gift card - As many of you may know, I'm a bit of a sucker for the Saxton Hale game mode so these ones are open to you guys! Don't worry FF2, you guys are included in this too. You have until SUNDAY 22nd SEPTEMBER at 11:59PM to deal as much damage as you can to a boss! TO ENTER: take an in-game screenshot of you dealing big damage to a boss on VSH or FF2, post a link to your screenshot and the top 5 will receive a gift card! Note: please use steam screenshots and make sure the date is visible, any entries with the date shown before the date this thread is posted will be invalid! If this competition format doesn't take off, the gift cards will be given in other ways.
VSH/FF2 ENTRY EXAMPLE - Be aware, this screenshot is OLD and would NOT be counted as a real entry!​

*More prizes will likely be made available as we progress, any new prizes added will be edited in to the thread, don't forget to keep an eye on the Discord server for random giveaways, make sure you have @everyone enabled there! (dw, only taggable by Bambi and me)

5hQfheU.jpg

NB: all prize winners will be contacted by either Bambi or me. My Steam profile can be found by clicking here. My Discord username is Roar#4219 and I can be found on the Panda Community discord server in the user list. If anybody has any questions - feel free to contact me via either of the ways already mentioned, or simply send me a PM on the forums by clicking here! If the competition is by post number, only one entry may be made per person. Your FIRST post number will be entered into the random generator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunger Games Entry (hi tiger)
A Wild Tryhard (A Wild Tryhard#6138)

thonktiny.jpg

Hunger Games Entry
Teddi

Attachments

• haaaaaagrid.png
    haaaaaagrid.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 152
Hunger Games Entry
acidic (@acidic#7781)

Attachments

• hamm.jpg
    hamm.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 121
Hunger Games Entry
Mikey
Discord: Mikey#0057

Attachments

• furfag.jpg
    furfag.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 182
Hunger Games Entry
Zeprus
img.png

Hunger Games Entry
Ciri

Attachments

• cp2077.png
    cp2077.png
    531.4 KB · Views: 208
Hunger Games Entry
PNN
76C50AAB-AA6D-478F-9BC4-90B9D7F9D392.png

hunger games entry
Magglet
Discord Magglet#9019
michael-scott-jpg.11542

Can I get my hungergames without the extra bambi ty. (Just kidding <3)

Last edited by a moderator:
HUNGER GAMES ENTRY
Lighty (Lighty#7285)
2737.jpg

gg ez

Hunger Games Entry
Matth
Discord: Matth #1781
IMG_20190619_192818.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread