Which GPU should i buy (1 Viewer)

plEase

Hello panda Community I am bit confused and having less idea for which GPU should i buy.
My Current Pc Specs are

Motherboard: Gigabyte FWA98HM-S1
Processor : AMD a87600 Radeon R7 4Cores + 6GPU 3.10GHz
Ram: 8GB (4gb+4gb DDR3)
System type: 64bit

AMD a87600 Comes with Integrated Graphics of 2GB but the Performance is not good as a individual 2GB GPU. I Emailed AMD for this and got no reply:/. I want to know which will be good GPU compatible for my pc. I don't Have much knowledge as i never used GPU before :3. I also want to know that Whether I will be Able To Crossfire my second AMD GPU ? or do i need to disable My Integrated Graphics. Also my budget is upto 120$ Or Rs.8000 (INR). Also i want GPU for 1080p 60 Fps Games and recording games. GPU that supports Dual or Quad Monitors

Thank you for reading.

You should link some local stores so we can see the prices there and then suggest upon that.
Also, $120 is not gonna get you anything good for 4 monitors. So you should maybe spend less on monitors and more on the GPU.

Well currently i only need for dual monitors Raising my budget between 100$-230$. I just wana know which will be good and i will probably buy from amazon or flipkart.
Thank you for your response :)

• Useful
Reactions: plEase
you should probably download more ram first
http://www.downloadmoreram.com/
Thanks private joker!

Ot:

You are going to need to tell us what kind of PSU you are running before somebody recommends you a GPU that will actually not even run on your +12V rail.

I will be Able To Crossfire my second AMD GPU ?
No

Also you are running an APU and APUs were simply never meant for tasks like gaming, they are high-octane heavy duty computing processors and that is where they shine. You will certainly be able to optimize your gaming performance with a dedicated GPU but if you are looking for a multi-monitor gaming experience, you may as well rebuild from stock.

You may also want to mention the games you currently play and are intending to play as this will make it easier to tailor a recommendation towards your usage.

Oh Thanks Girasim for 32GB Ram It helped me alot ty....

MY PSU is IBALL LPS223-400 and i will changing that too, thanks for informing me. Please also suggest me What PSU i should buy to be compatible with my GPU and machine ofcourse.
I will be Mostly Playing TF2 , CS:GO, COD (Rarely) etc. I am making videos for Youtube i actually need GPU for that and for dual monitors for multi task not gaming exactly. TF2 CS:GO etc. such games works perfect with my APU , however i don't Mind disabling my Integrated GPU for dedicated GPU. And sorry i really don't Have any idea of GPU's. Sorry :3

Thank you for the response :)

No name PSUs are a risk. Change it asap.

Seasonic/Corsair/EVGA/Be Quiet/Antec/Cooler Master/Silverstone (probably some more that I'm forgetting about) are all solid choices.

In addition to all the brands than Ron has mentioned, I would also add Thermaltake as a great stop for any PSUs you need.

You are using an AMD APU. It has an R7 iGPU (intergrated Graphics, can be turned off in BIOS if you get the dedicated one and want to use that alone). I believe that the crossfire shall work perfectly fine with an R7 240 or R7 250 dedicated GPU. However, if you are buying a dedicated graphics card, aim a bit higher and get a decent one that nets you decent FPS without needing to crossfire.
If you go AMD, never buy the reference cards, only buy aftermarket models from sub-manufacturers like MSI, Gigabyte, Sapphire, etc.
Tell us whatever's available, then we can help. I would recommend these: (from the site you mentioned)
- MSI R7 360: http://www.amazon.in/Asus-ATI-Redeo...aphics card&qid=1471889222&ref_=sr_1_9&sr=8-9
- MSI R7 370 for slightly more brute force (either the 2GB or 4GB one, whichever you fancy): http://www.amazon.in/OVERCLOCKED-25...7_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0VSZH9SEHWKNA9EXGN20

If you want to run a 2-screen setup, you are going to want a high amount of firepower. If it were upto me, I would save and grab a decent 290X, maybe a 390X. It would definitely get great 1080p performance.
Of course, you should also look into NVIDIA. I am not much of an NVIDIA buyer so I won't speak about any products from them. Also note that you won't get much benefits from using the iGPU in conjugation with a higher end dedicated one.

Thanks Deathstalker for the response , am Curious , will a NVIDIA GPU work on my pc ? Am really noob at GPU's So sorry if thats a dumb question.

Edit: i just read the later part of your text i guess that meant NVIDIA will work on my pc damn am such an idiot. Any suggestions for NVIDIA please ?

I believe that the crossfire shall work perfectly fine with an R7 240 or R7 250 dedicated GPU.
Nope, APUs are not meant to crossfire and while it can be done, once you read up on how the APU GPU actually works, specifically its memory allocation, you will probably be able to figure out why it will scale negatively as opposed to using a single dedicated GPU in the end.

However am not going to crossfire whether it is possible or not. I just wana get a good dedicated GPU. Can i please get Some suggestions for NVIDIA :) ?

True, inu. I am all for dedicated GPUs. I just wanted to let him know that it was possible.
Nvidia will of course work on your setup... as I said, I am not really up-to-date with Nvidia's budget stuff. So I can't really help out there as it would be bad advice :(
At this point, all I can say is that just remember that whatever GPU you buy, it should be a premium buy. Even if its more than your budget; if it guarantees a much higher power than you current setup, its a great buy. You can also always check benchmarks comparing the GPU performances, though some may be biased.
Going through the site you have mentioned, this one's on sale and seems decent. Would be best you get a second opinion on it though: http://www.amazon.in/MSI-Graphic-Ca...e=UTF8&qid=1471963143&sr=8-8&keywords=GTX+760
Also this: http://www.amazon.in/Asus-GeForce-D...e=UTF8&qid=1471963143&sr=8-6&keywords=GTX+760

Be sure to read up on them yourself and get more opinions since I just chose what SEEMS to me to be okay...
Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread