Where is justice? (1 Viewer)

Hi. Admin Mikey a.k.a Shelby mutted me in chat for 1 moonth. Without any reason. All what he said : You were Toxic. Wait... 1 moonth bann for saying me that i was toxic? To be honest like always player named "Sandwich Face was keep nerving me with his friend, and those 2 players were Toxic, and in database you can check everything. Never i hurt anybody with my words here on your trade servers. So if i deserved the bann let me any admin show the proofs where i was Toxic with any body.. This is really unfair. At all i am also old player on your servers. I hope any admin will help me. Mikey i will be glad if you accept me on Steam. Thank you..

• Sad
Reactions: Vecomti
i am also toxic. so its ok if you are. i forgive u :p

• Funny
Reactions: Kazzy
The most likely reason the gag is so long, is not due to the severity of the things said, We don't ban one player for 1 day because he just mindly insulted and another for a year because he called someone the nword.
Althought this can play a factor the most likely reason for your gag being a month is because of the stacking punishments, if you have recieved a 1 day -> 3 day -> 1 week the next length is 1 months.

Consider carefully reading the rules because there is a rule specifcally against provoking and insulting, which you have provided us with evidence of. Repeatedly calling someone dumb is somewhat interesting.

• Disagree
Reactions: Luka
The most likely reason the gag is so long, is not due to the severity of the things said, We don't ban one player for 1 day because he just mindly insulted and another for a year because he called someone the nword.
Althought this can play a factor the most likely reason for your gag being a month is because of the stacking punishments, if you have recieved a 1 day -> 3 day -> 1 week the next length is 1 months.

Consider carefully reading the rules because there is a rule specifcally against provoking and insulting, which you have provided us with evidence of. Repeatedly calling someone dumb is somewhat interesting.
But still this is not enough + I WAS NOT TOXIC to anybody.. i have posted what Mikey sent me.. Check it one more time.. If i deserve 1 moonth to be chat mutted, then many of player deservers 1 year atleast. I am alot on Panda and i see often that players are really toxic.

• Dumb
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
"he is dumb as i said."
"see? u are dumb."
repeated use of the term "ez"

• Disagree
Reactions: Luka

Users who are viewing this thread