When you're gagged how do you communicate? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
To lovely Panda.tf community

Hi I am Zar today I am going to talk about you getting gagged for some reason when you get gagged you can't talk because that is a punishment so how do you talk to other people? Well simple problem the answer to you is in these button Z X C you could use this to communicate to people and I works! (kind of work if they didn't fight you ok?) so why you don't use that as a source to talk something

From, Zar or (Zaregon)

Vecomti

Reactions
You speak with your microphone

Reactions
You speak with your microphone
Microphone doesn't work when you're gagged

Edited well it does work but if you're ingame well sorry it doesn't work so use my tip

Reactions
Almost everyone knows about zxc man, and you know how you talk when you get gagged? DON'T GET GAGGED IN THE FIRST PLACE :^)

Reactions
Almost everyone knows about zxc man, and you know how you talk when you get gagged? DON'T GET GAGGED IN THE FIRST PLACE :^)
XD well I'm gagged well don't get gagged in the first place yeah that kinda offensive

Reactions
*Almost everyone knows zxc*

sorry this is for the new players who unlucky get gagged

Reactions
my tip: figure out the rules befor you go and do shit.

alperrt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Reactions
What the fuck is this thread even about lmao

Lighty

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Reactions
Simple, YOU DON'T. if you got gagged, sure you can use your microphone, but honestly you should just go look at the rules and figure out what you did wrong to get punished, instead of wondering how to communicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)