When to press the cancel button when connecting to a server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

Hello, guys!

In this topic we agree and disagree when to cancel out on joining a server.

I'll start

When it says "Downloading Ponyspenser" the easiest way to avoid cancer is by clicking cancel asap. Then delete the shit it downloaded succesfully.

When it starts to download like 1000 plugins and 2000 sounds/models

new to me that the client downloads plugins :kappapride:
Idk what's what, it just downloads a ducking (gg autocorrect) tons of stuff like sounds, music, models etc etc. If the first bar take like longer than 3 minutes then I'm outta there.

Leave me and my know nothing about any sort of code ass alone :kappa:

you should hit the cancle button once the FBI rings at your door while you join an MLP server :^)

• Winner
Reactions: Monster
That reminds me of another map that should make everyone cancel. Ofc... slender_return_to_freddys_b2

When I realize that I don't even want to play TF2 and am starting to wonder why I opened in the first place.

Other than that, FF2 models on some weird brony server, I really can't be arsed to download them all.

When I realize that I don't even want to play TF2 and am starting to wonder why I opened in the first place.

Other than that, FF2 models on some weird brony server, I really can't be arsed to download them all.

Yeah, I'd rather turn off all custom downloads and just play ff2 with a big red error.

When you realize you're not connecting to a panda server.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: Kevin and Imulion
The funny thing is, when you hit cancel, all you have done is download a bunch of files that'll never be used. It's smart to clean them up every once in a while. If you want to remove/clean you can navigate to the following folder:

Code:
<PathToYourSteam\InstallFolder>\Team Fortress 2\tf\download

• Informative
  • Useful
Reactions: lionish and Vanilla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread