When Life Gets You Down, What Quotes Make You Not Afraid? (1 Viewer)

Chae

Donator
Yes, this corny title of a thread is just another reason to totally not attempt to revive #offtopic. Anyways I’ve been feelings different kind of emotions and the only thing that got me through that was the realization that there’s people out there not as fortunate as I am, pictures and letters from my family ( heavily delayed but I eventually got some), and music/ inspirational quotes. I’ll share some of my favorite and possibly impact someone’s day or temporarily quench their boredom so they’re really looking at random threads ( there maybe a few spoilers to the dramas/ music if you click on the links).

K-Drama Quotes:

Song Quotes ( besides the ones on my profile):

Doug Stanhope said:
Life is like a movie, if you've sat through more than half of it and it’s sucked every second so far, it probably isn't going to get great right at the end and make it all worthwhile. None should blame you for walking out early.

Reactions: Chae and Matth
"When life hits your hard and you can't do it manually, just automate it with some simple C# with the arduino I gave you."

• Creative
Reactions: Chae
"But look around you what gifts they have given you: they invented the sea for you!
You say "I have nothing"... Does the sun seem nothing to you? Life? Love?!
Wonderful, the affection of a woman who loves only you, it's Wonderful! "

Reactions: Chae

Users who are viewing this thread