When is FF2 #13 ever going to be updated? (1 Viewer)

Burner

I kinda wanted to give my own opinions. The server has been shining for such a long time, it's almost full everyday, yet there has been nothing new that has been added for years. Why? The people I've met there are so nice, and it's just the best community I've found so far in TF2, but I don't get why no attention has been paid to it at all in terms of updates. Adding new stuff is always great, it just makes players come back for more and enjoy the server, but it almost never happens. The latest update to it was updating the map pool with a few new maps, alot of them aren't played sadly. What is the issue? It would be great if we could get a response, being vocal is always good

The best way to get new content is through the suggestions page, I know it takes a while for it to be implemented if people vote yes, but usually it does eventually get implemented if it is passed. Good luck on FF2, I never play there, but I hope to visit sometime, didn't know this was the situation. I honestly thought it was dead due to the lack of forum activity talking about it.

So many people have been waiting for a decent FF2 Update and so many people i know left because there were no decent Update they were waiting for. Since i have much Experiences in the Freak Fortress Community about Hales and that stuff, i could say its the most of times not really Enjoyable to play against those Hales, especially Miku, Mimicer and GentleSpy..

Users who are viewing this thread