What was your experience after joining ANY Jailbreak server for the first time? (1 Viewer)

Well boys, I have something to tell you. Sit back and relax and grab a couple of energy drinks.

It all began with my chad late 2011 Imac where I first started TF2. Played for hours till end (Hit around 300 hours). Then I discovered the community server browser and that is where I found my first server. Remind you I was 13 during this time.

Panda-community.com | NY | Jailbreak

I hopped on and I didn't know what I was doing at first. I was getting killed left and right until I figured out I need to follow the wardens orders so I can finally get my LR. After trying out jailbreak for couple of days I decided to work my courage to join on blue team. This is where it all falls apart. Once I became warden...I spoke out the following words.

"Uh, I don't know how to be warden"

Everyone: GET THE FUCK OFF BLUE / OMG DUMB WARDEN /etc...I don't remember much. All I remember was everyone screaming at me.

Then I was hammered down with a 120 guardban or something? No teamswitch or anything or heart given to me at all. Just an instant guardban. By then I was sad. "Damn, I got yelled at and now banned? Should I go to another server?" I say. NO! I continued playing! This is where I took my guardban like a chad and never made an appeal (Because I didn't know forums existed during this). I met some very cool people like @Fathi / @Addster / @ZeroPC and I still remember Zero being a jb admin. I also remember other people like @Larry which during that time was known as A depressed sandvich. Then once my guardban expired its BACK TO BEING ON BLUE BABY. Nah just kidding.

Only for me to get guardbanned for the reason of turning on collision during meatgrinder on one podium of obby. I still took it like a chad. Then more time of waiting out my guardban I created a meme where I would get guardban for the 100th time. Guardban expired and I continued playing.

Couple of notable mentions during this time period. I remember ghosting @Roar's HP in Spacejail obby. I typed the chat the following "HES AT *Insert hp* GET HIM".
Roar than said the following "Nice ghost"
Then I was gagged in chat by @Bambi. Damn, good times but also haha I've been gagged moment.

There are more but I didn't want to make an entire story out of this.
I miss Fathi so much man :sadge:

Joined US JB some months ago because @Zee forced me to. Played two rounds, in which I was clueless of everything that was going on, before I inevitably got tired of a guy constantly saying dumb shit to do and then left to play and actually fun gamemode i.e. Deathrun.

• Boring
Reactions: vinny
  • Clever
Reactions: TRGGB2
June 29, 2018. I randomly joined the NY JB server which was on mlcastle (of course) and, I don't know what it was, but I just continued playing it from then on because I found it fun.

The first thing I actually remember was when I decided to use my mic for the first time because I was afraid of using it on Panda at the time (I was a 13 year old baby). I used it to join Blu because nobody would join it. Then I freekilled somebody and favorized 2 rounds in. That was quite the experience.

Kinda resurrecting a dead thread but I don't care.

I joined [REDACTED] around 2018 and found the gamemode by pure chance on a late Sunday night. There was only about 14-15 people on the server at the time and had the chillest vibe you'd ever experienced. Most of the rounds that night delved into more of just people gathering around, talking and just shooting the shit. Several staff were online and learned that i was new to the gamemode after me asking them some pretty basic questions. The entire server then dedicated the next few rounds coaching me on how to give orders as warden, basic terms like freekill,afk freeze and other things. Ever since that fateful night I've been addicted to the soul of the gamemode, which can create some very powerful and long-term friendships. There are people who i still talk to even after almost 5 years of playing.

Jailbreak gets memed a lot by outsiders, but I really think people are missing out if they don't join in on the jailbreak craziness once in a while.

i started on here. for some reason i could go on blue without mic verification. i then proceeded to high five a red on the yellow line and then die. not my worst blu death though.

started on wonderland for about a year and because I had not played tf2 since I was four I had always joined different servers then found panda and Ill never forget it every single round all the blues did Bambi and I think someone else for the whole map did only 9 square then I started my time here worst choice of my life.

My first experience with panda was pretty wack. After taking a break from Tf2 after FOG was taken down by Noname, I joined off of Bambi, or Chefgirl (cant remember), and I saw Bambi on blue, and some other familiar names (Which suprised me because I didnt expect so many people from FOG to migrate here), I saw like 5 guards get trick stabbed by TWC, and I saw some people who used to play here but dont as much anymore. I lost connection 5 minutes in due to buffer overflow, and found myself unable to find the server for a bit, until like a month later.

First JB server ever I joined was a Russian jb server, it was mlcastle and i was so confused about not being able to respawn, I was relatively new to Tf2 at the time and only stayed in the server for minutes before leaving

My earliest memory of a jb session in Panda JB was a Jailfort round on the same day I got my forums account, The reason why I remember it so much is its the same day i got spraybanned for having an Astolfo spray with his nipples showing, Oppression.
I think that was me lol, Astolfo should always be illegal.

As for me, it was on jail_WIP here on Panda and I remember "sneaking" out (blues probably just didn't see me) and I ran around before just getting killed by a random blue. I then failed to complete the strafe, and started to look for other JB servers. I actually got guardbanned almost instantly on badwonder because I joined blue and got warden without a mic lmao.

I don't even remember my first time, but as Kevin stated, MUST KILL BLUES (even if rebeller status gets me killed)
if I do play now I just play red because beating up guards/messing with them is fun

I remember joining wonderland, i dont remember much but all i know was that it was fun and hooked me into jailbreak, without wonderland or blackwonder i probably wouldnt be here, so in conclusion wonderland was my first server

Users who are viewing this thread