What was the first Anime you watched and last you watched/Are watching (1 Viewer)

KomodoHunters14

Just thought I'd like to know because of some of the Anime fans I've seen online, My first was Dragon Ball Z and the latest I'm watching is Familiar of Zero/ Norigami

Death note
tumblr_mbecheW4S01rhqw0po1_500.gif

the first one I ever watched Was dragonball z.

The ones I'm watching right now is Dragonball super and one piece (although I've skipped allot of stuff in there that I should catch up to at some point)

First was Bleach if I remember correctly...I got to the point where Ichhi guy was going to save ...that girl and he was battling her brother or something. My favorite out of it all was this character

bleach___kisuke_urahara_vector_by_kiyoshi_mitsukai.jpg

The last one was
30fc6bf31dd77e6ffd536dd9f226d9171350608350_full.jpg

Cause I'm a softie I like romances <3

First was Bleach if I remember correctly...I got to the point where Ichhi guy was going to save ...that girl and he was battling her brother or something. My favorite out of it all was this character

bleach___kisuke_urahara_vector_by_kiyoshi_mitsukai.jpg

The last one was
30fc6bf31dd77e6ffd536dd9f226d9171350608350_full.jpg

Cause I'm a softie I like romances <3

I Think Guilty Crown would be a good anime for you Madact.

Guilty-Crown-Gif-guilty-crown-35412072-500-242.gif

Reactions: Madact
First anime I've watched is Tokyo Ghoul, last one I've finished is SAO, and the one I'm currently watching is Danganronpa (but let's be honest here I've stopped watching it like a month ago because I have no time anymore)

Reactions: Joe Brabo
ye i really enjoyed bocu no pico or whatever that pedophile shit was

lmao

• Funny
elfenlied_20130829_1289652311.jpg
Was the first.
Is what I currently watch.

Spice and Wolf was the first one i saw, currently watching Koutetsujou no kabaneri, Death parade and Big order and i'm going to watch cowboy bebop.

I Think Guilty Crown would be a good anime for you Madact.

Guilty-Crown-Gif-guilty-crown-35412072-500-242.gif
Apparently GC is known for "great animation and music but everything else about it is bad, and the plot is just stolen from CG"

I don't count stuff like Pokémon or Dragon Ball that I watched as a kid. So, with that in mind...

I'm not sure what the first anime was that I started watching proper. Especially if I don't count Yu-Gi-Oh! either. It might have been Clannad, or Death Note, or maybe Naruto (although I don't think that was the first). Regarding the latter, I joined in on the hype when my friends at school and outside of school watched it, but when my friends outside of school recommended One Piece, I started watching that too. Then I became completely hooked on One Piece and became disillusioned with Naruto, so I stopped watching that. (And I made the kids at school who had been watching Naruto get into One Piece as well. Justice.)

Nowadays I don't watch the One Piece anime anymore as it turned crap after 350-400 episodes; the pacing became awfully slow and the animation style got flashier in general, but worse in terms of character depictions. I still read the Manga week to week and will continue to do so until the very end. I keep encouraging people to get into it.

Additionally, I also watched Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and I'm watching One Punch Man as well. I started Kill-la-Kill but never got beyond ep 7, might take it up again soon.

Even though this was supposed to be about the first anime, it was basically an overview of my entire anime life... Oh well. Deal with it.

Shaman King, Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball, Yu-gi-oh and Naruto. Roughly in order.

And a bunch of others I watched, in random order; One piece, One punch man, Tokyo ghoul, Seraph of the end, Sword art 1+2, Overlord, Noragami+aragoto,Steins gate, Terra formars, Umaru, Ushio to tora, Parasyte, Berserk, Durarara, Fate stay series, Full metal alchemist +brotherhood, Gate, God eater, Gurren lagann, Mushishi, Nichijou, Kishi no cavalry, Akame ga kill, Angel beats, Death note, Fairy tail, Bleach, Hunter x hunter, Log horizon, Samurai champloo, Attack on titan... probably some more.

Currently watching Kabaneri of the iron fortress, Boku no hero academia and Kiznaiver.

First anime i watched might be Silver fang. Depends on if Rai, saber rider and starzinger counts as animes or not.

During the years ive watched a lot and are currently watching a few.

Users who are viewing this thread