Panda Community Music Thread (2 Viewers)

• Agree
Reactions: Didixo
i do like the music that goes like this 1 2 17 open your eyes let's begin

I've been listening to this a lot recently, since i am comming back to lurk a bit the forums felt like sharing it ^^

Some advice required here.

I wanted to get into some new music today and decided to give Eminem a spin. I'm really enjoying Berzerk but so far it's the only song that I like, out of like the 8-10 that I played. I wouldn't really call any of the ones I heard bad, they just feel either kinda the same or they don't appeal to me.

Any Eminem-lovers who have recommendations? Are there any songs that are similar in style to Berzerk?

Btw for those curious, this is Berzerk

I like the catchiness of the chorus and the DJ-scratches really add to the song for me. (But of course I would say that as a die-hard Linkin Park fan. Which is why I'm looking for songs more similar to this one.)

Some advice required here.

I wanted to get into some new music today and decided to give Eminem a spin. I'm really enjoying Berzerk but so far it's the only song that I like, out of like the 8-10 that I played. I wouldn't really call any of the ones I heard bad, they just feel either kinda the same or they don't appeal to me.

Any Eminem-lovers who have recommendations? Are there any songs that are similar in style to Berzerk?

Btw for those curious, this is Berzerk

I like the catchiness of the chorus and the DJ-scratches really add to the song for me. (But of course I would say that as a die-hard Linkin Park fan. Which is why I'm looking for songs more similar to this one.)

Have you heard his kamikaze album yet, my personal favorites are Greatest, Lucky you and Nice guy.

Also this is pretty epic:
Any oliver tree fans present?

Been listening to Wish You Were Here a lot recently, definitely didn't find out about it cuz crazy diamond-o

Cojum Dip is easily the only band I like for this genre (Metal / Rock)

Am a stan for Tally Hall

And my favorite artist is easily Bnny Rbbt

Reactions: Bambi
Metal, and if it is underground, even better. Have a few unknown songs from unknown bands...

Happy listening and melt your faces off (for some of them) \m/

Reactions: Waxel

wub wub wub

Users who are viewing this thread