What is your favorite/most hated Game Mode? (1 Viewer)

Baka

It's just a little nice chat of what's your favorite game mode (as stated above) and reasons why you like/love/hate certain game modes.

Here's mine:

I love VSH/FF2 Game modes since it usually incorporates teamwork. It's also a great feeling when you take down the boss, or if you are the boss and just beat the entire enemy team. The feeling of being the boss, while having people possibly fear you, is something in itself.

My least favorite would be CP. Most of the time, if a certain team has a dominant lead, it's not as fun for the opposing team when they lose consistently.

I hope to hear everyone's answers and replies.

Baka/Joker, out.

Reactions: Madact and Matth
- Most Favorite
1) I don't use to play FF2 cause I find it too confusing. Still, VSH structure is the same as FF2, so I gotta consider them as a unique gamemode as @Baka did.
VSH/FF2 is my favorite gamemode. I think it's the quintessence of teamwork for REDs, and indeed I never play as Hale. The game is called Team Fortress 2, and teamwork is required for me.
2) Dodgeball, cause it includes: a soft game for free time, some teamwork and also training Pyros' airblasting skill. I always enjoy playing it.. when I don't have lagspikes/framedrops. :C

- Least Favorite
1) For the opposite reason to VSH, MGE is the gamemode I don't like at all. It may be helpful for training, but imo skill can be earnt only within team play. And mainly, 1vs1 is not what I enjoy.
2) Jailbreak would be my favorite gamemode (I've been admin there for almost 1 year), but only with appropriate good users. Most of the times the gamemode is spoiled by freekillers, bad wardens, spammers, people who ghost, and in general people with low age. Also, the actual big amount of rules doesn't help imo. For all these reasons, one of the worst gamemodes for me atm.
3) For a matter of my personal noobness (@Tolfx and @Tedgrid know), Surf is also among my least favorite gamemodes. Also, no team play at all, but at least differently from MGE it's a soft gamemode.

- Most favorite
1: I've been playing dodgeball back in 2014, I'm kinda getting bored but still I play there and enjoy the time. I just hope in time it will get better as a community.
2: VSH Is a fun thing to play with friends if you are bored.
3: Surf is just chill and can get really calm, except if you find some kids who screams a lot then it can be a pain instead.

- Least favorite
Everything else.

3) For a matter of my personal noobness (@Tolfx and @Tedgrid know), Surf is also among my least favorite gamemodes.

1) For me Vsh and FF2 are the same. It's not how op hales can be (an exception is Mimicer) it's how you play them and in what map you play them on, Zerstorer is an example; Nonetheless i like them both c:
2) I grew up with dodgeball and it will stay in my heart forever
3) Jailbreak looks good and entertaining for what i've seen in these past days, plus friends are helping me in understanding how the whole gamemode works after reading that giant thread of rules :nekoheart:

Nothing that i personally dislike, Tf2 as a whole entertains me anyways

Reactions: TWC
Favorite: anything DM
Least favorit: anything arena

Nothing's more boring that waiting multiple minutes for the last people to die in arena, especially if they're playing a nice game of catch.

The best gamemode I've stumbled upon is Slender Fortress. Been playing it since december 2013 across multiple servers. I still play on some random servers and Glubb's, but I've found home here and decided to stay. Haven't played it in a while because I lost interest, not sure if I'll get back to it.
I like Prophunt, Deathrun and Dodgeball. I often join some trade/4fun servers just to hang around and waste my time. I like CTF too. Turbine, 2Fort and Sawmill.

I hate casual and competitive.
I absolutely hate Jailbreak and Freak Fortress/VS Saxton Hale.

Favorite: uber upgrades

least favorite: literally any game mode on any map that is overplayed, jb

Panda
Favorite(s): Trade, VSH, Jail Break, MGE
Least Favorite(s): Surf, FF2, DR

Tf2
Favorite(s): Payload and Attack/Defense
Least Favorite(s): Capture The Point/Ctf

Favourite: VSH
Least Favourite: KOTH ( it's a really frustrating gamemode for me )

Favorite: FF2
Least Favorite: CTF

Least favorite : Pretty much everything nowdays related to tf2 , I can only have fun if Im drunk while playing

Favorite : Prophunt, randomizer, mvm, rj. Even tho I play all of these like a once a year now, I have a really good time when I come back to these. Even ff2 mayby, and every now and then vsh

Users who are viewing this thread