What Happened to Jailbreak? (1 Viewer)

Whenever I go into it, there are a fraction of the amount of people that used to be on so, what's up with that?

1610444857913.png

Not sure why you would be concerned about that. Doesn't look like as if the player activity worsened significantly.
Keep in mind that this is an american based server which means its mainly Americans being on that server. And currently it is night time which means most people are already sleeping. Should have more people in like 6-8 hours.

Also to maybe more directly awnser. Human life is complicated and eventful. Do not expect the server to be filled with players all the time. There are always other things in life people have to do in which they are simply unable to play Jailbreak in their freetime

• Funny
Reactions: fanthom
no way to answer, people play when they play

• Winner
Reactions: Gold
Did you happen to play on EU Jailbreak? If so, I would recommend going to US Jailbreak, EU Jailbreak has a miniscule player base that is rare to be seen, only witnessed by the luckiest people, if witnessed at all. Also, school has started back up for Americans, and Canadians too, so.. You can probably guess why they aren't on much. I have end of semester exams this week for example.

Reactions: bap!
A lot of the regulars are also getting older and, as such, have constant responsibilities. The server will fill with new regulars and change over time.

As for timing... it's sometimes map, sometimes just bad luck on your part. As for US vs EU, EU does not fill up often.

Reactions: Gold

Users who are viewing this thread