What do I need to become ann admin on this server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

axy_david_dary

Guest
Hey guys, I'm a active player in this server and I was wondering what do I need in order to become an admin on this server?
 

Ghost™

Beginner
Joined
Jun 22, 2013
Messages
10
First of all, you should register...
 

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
4,720
that question again.. nope.avi nope.avi
 

Fishy

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
375
axy_david_dary' said:
Hey guys, I'm a active player in this server and I was wondering what do I need in order to become an admin on this server?
Aww, is very simple!!!11!!1!!1!

YOU CAN'T
 

Attachments

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
4,720
DatAssassin' said:
axy_david_dary' said:
Hey guys, I'm a active player in this server and I was wondering what do I need in order to become an admin on this server?
Aww, is very simple!!!11!!1!!1!

YOU CAN'T
facepalm justcuz
 

Fishy

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
375
Kevin' said:
DatAssassin' said:
axy_david_dary' said:
Hey guys, I'm a active player in this server and I was wondering what do I need in order to become an admin on this server?
Aww, is very simple!!!11!!1!!1!

YOU CAN'T
facepalm justcuz
facepalm justcuz
 

Danny

Well-Known Member
Donator
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
1,070
U must be a brony.

troll pony.jpg
 

Doctor MeeM

Trainee
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
32
Listen to ze doctor.
1)YOU CAN'T
2)YOU CAN'T
3)You must never ask.
 

Master Keiii

New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
179
ignore them all.
yeah. first you need to register.
then you need to be active on the server/servers and on the forum.. you needa be that active and nice so max or i notices you.
if you keep being extremely awesome you might one day get admin.

that, basically, is it.

you can be happy that i am in good mood today..
if i was in bad mood my answer would have been: YOU CAN'T

sayounara
 

axy_david

Beginner
Joined
Jul 5, 2013
Messages
9
Max .:[Old Panda]:.' said:
Master Keiii' said:
ignore them all.
yeah. first you need to register.
then you need to be active on the server/servers and on the forum.. you needa be that active and nice so max or i notices you.
if you keep being extremely awesome you might one day get admin.

that, basically, is it.

you can be happy that i am in good mood today..
if i was in bad mood my answer would have been: YOU CAN'T

sayounara
Ghost™' said:
First of all, you should register...
Thanks for the info :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)