What are you Dressing up as for Halloween? (1 Viewer)

Spam Goose

I realize that some of you are old, but hey maybe you still like dressing up for funs.
So as the title states: What are you dressing up as for halloween and why?

Old man because I didn't have time this year to make a costume so going with a classic

I've skipped trick-or-treating two Halloweens in a row, I instead handed out candy to all the younger people (and 18 year olds). However my friend suggested that maybe I can be syrup for Halloween and she the waffle. Genius idea. No hidden message in that I swear.

I'm going as a sexy schoolgirl tbh. I'm excited

I don't go collecting candy (for obvious reasons) but I do get some good spooks in the front yard.
spooky.jpg

I did the measurements on some custom stilts to make me stand at 10ft tall. I even scare some of the parents :b

Nah I'm not dressing up, just gonna Rob some stores for Snickers and shit.

• Funny
Reactions: Chae
A lot of time ago I liked a lot dressing up as a ghost.
Now I live halloween as a normal day in my life, playing Scream Fortress events.
Also halloween here in Italy is not like the one in the US, so a really small amount of people go outside asking for trick or threats

I wanted to dress up as peniswise but thats too much work for me so i'll prob dress up as v vendetta or Van helsing or jigsaw

Ken kaneki because i want an excuse to paint my hair white

Reactions: BlackY
Finally got around to updating my costume a little. I added lights and a skull to my stick

That's Alberta on the right, he's a possessed mannequin head who I have created a body for to scare some kids.
True story, I have friends who can testify, we saw Alberta jump off of his old mannequin stand, and fly across the room spontaneously a long time ago. Everyone wanted to burn it, but I took it home with me. I promise only minor drugs were involved.

For reference, Alberta is standing at ~6ft tall.

IMG_9758.JPG

Reactions: Cryptic and ChipZ

Users who are viewing this thread