Accepted Well... I want to take a look at panda servers again (got permaban) xD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNunaaa

I'm lazy so... template:

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Nunaaa | Eρzyloŋ (idk what you mean but I had this name when i got banned)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90216332
Date and Time of the Ban: 03-21-16 16:40
Reason about the Ban: call abuse
Admin that Banned you: Lighty

Why should you receive a unban for the (perma)ban:
Well... I've been banned on panda servers for over a year now.. So I while I was showering yesterday I started to think about Pandacommunity and about my ban.. so I thougt about taking a look at these servers again xD Now, I am pretty cool with rules, and understand how annoying rule breakers can be (seen even worse servers than panda (thats not an insult)), so it would be pretty neat of you if you unban me...

i have no idea what to write more.. so i'll just upload a rulefriendly pic :)

Last edited by a moderator:
does this @Lighty of yours mean something?? do i have to contact him personally, i̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶,̶ ̶b̶c̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶.̶.̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶s̶ ̶x̶D̶ ̶b̶t̶w̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶i̶ ̶g̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶w̶e̶e̶t̶,̶ ̶i̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶n̶€̶r̶.̶.̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶i̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶?̶

Last edited:
I honestly have my doubts about you, 5 out of the 6 bans you have are for call abuse.
You also tried to join with an alt 5 minutes after your ban on your main
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:166103718&Submit=Search

Why should I trust that you won't break rules or call abuse anymore nor be toxic or spam anymore?

i̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶,̶ ̶b̶c̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶.̶.̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶s̶ ̶x̶D̶
you and your friend broke some rules and got punished for it, you also must ask me directly via this appeal if you wanna resolve anything at all.

Why should I trust that you won't break rules or call abuse anymore nor be toxic or spam anymore?

Well, over a year passt, and since then I haven't been banned anywhere else. (And I am rarely toxic :'( , rarer than golden pan drop) And I lost interest for spamming, because it kills my k/d ratio xD O̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶W̶A̶S̶D̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶m̶ ̶t̶e̶x̶t̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶w̶t̶f̶

you and your friend broke some rules and got punished for it, you also must ask me directly via this appeal if you wanna resolve anything at all.

I am completely new to forums and unban stuff, my apologies for that.

You seem to be doing alot of things on this app... but taking it seriously isn't one of them...

Sorry, I am impatient to get unbanned, and love typing :c

if anything, this helps more towards you NOT being unbanned

Cause I'm a nice guy and call abuse isn't as severe as other things, you're getting one final chance. Break any rule and you will receive a permanent ban again, with warning or without warning. Stay out of trouble and read the rules one more time to make sure you're not breaking any rules.

I removed the picture cause it's honestly not needed and only gets in the way.

Closed and Accepted

• Funny
Reactions: TBotV63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread